DC Animated Movies

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What a lovely surprise.

Comment

• After a successful partnership last year on Batman: The Killing Joke and Batman: Return of the Caped Crusaders, Warner Bros. and Fathom Events are teaming up for another special one-night only even…

Batman and Harley Quinn will be in select theaters for one night only.

Comment

• Today, Warner Bros. announced DC Universe Original Movies: 10th Anniversary Collection, a comprehensive box set of all 30 films, 5 animated shorts, new special features and exclusive collectible it…

Warner Bros announces the DC Universe Original Movies 10th Anniversary Collection!

It includes 30 movies plus the 5 DC Showcase shorts on a 32 disc collection.

The digital version is on August 15th the Blu-ray release is on November 7th.

Comment

• An Amazon listing for the upcoming Batman and Harley Quinn 4K Blu-ray has revealed what Warner Bros.’ next animated movie will be, and it’s Batman: Gotham by Gaslight. “Gotham by …

The next DC Animated movie will apparently be Gotham By Gaslight.

It takes place on Earth-19 which used to be called Earth-1889.
          Last edited by Halberdier17; 07-10-2017, 06:54 AM.

Comment

• Well, I finally watched Superman: Doomsday for the first time, last night...and boy, did it suck. The animation and voice acting were good, but the story and characters bore almost zero resemblance to the source material. In contrast, the actual documentary about the "Death of Superman" comic story was very impressive; too bad the actual movie didn't match it at all.

Total Ratings: Movie 3/10, Documentary 8/10.

Comment

• It’s one of the most popular and powerful Superman stories ever told, but it’s such an epic tale that it can’t be faithfully told over a single film. So when Warner Bros. Animation, DC Entertainment and Warner Bros.

Gotham by Gaslight, Suicide Squad: Hell to Pay, and......another adaptation of Death and Return of Superman, this time in two parts.

Gotham by Gaslight is pretty short, so I shudder to think what they might add.

Suicide Squad: Hell to Pay is set in the established continuity. I hope they don't shoehorn Batman in. The man needs some rest.

Death of Superman and Reign of the Supermen are supposed to be more faithful adaptations. I can't say I'm too excited. I'm glad to be getting Superman movies, but I'm kind of sick of both his origin and his death. I'd much prefer something along the lines of Superman vs. the Elite.

Recently, I looked at the list of 30 films that are going to be in the 10th anniversary collection, and I think only 8 don't feature Batman. That doesn't account for the Lego and Batman Unlimited movies and Return of the Caped Crusaders. I hope Suicide Squad and Death/Reign, in addition to Judas Contract, are signs of broader horizons.
              Last edited by nate-dog1701d; 08-07-2017, 05:45 PM.

Comment

• Adam West’s final Batman movie...Batman vs. Two-Face will be released on Tuesday, October 17th

Comment

• Comment

• Shatner sounds pretty good.

Comment

• Love how they have Shatner playing Harvey normal and then his voice is distorted for Two-Face.

Please tell me Batman Vs Two-Face will get a limited theatrical release. It would be a great tribute to the late great Adam West.

Im a big fan of the Death and Rebirth storyline. While i do enjoy Superman: Doomsday, it left me wanting more. It sounds like the two movies based on the storyline will definitely do it more justice. Who would you have be the voice of Clark/Superman? I dont know if he still does the voice but i would honestly just go ahead and bring in Tim Daly.

Comment

• I'm watching Batman and Harley Quinn...I guess they didn't have any good ideas for this movie and/or they didn't bother to try with the low brow humor (e.g. the fart jokes).

Comment

• Comment

• Looks like they're incorporating Masters of the Future into it. I wonder if they changed the killer's identity to throw us off.

Comment

• Gotham City Sirens is still alive. There were rumors that since Joker and Harley Quinn movie was going forward, that GCS would be canceled. Fortunately, thats not the case. The movie, which Margot Robbie is producing, is still progressing. They may have Joker and Harley Quinn be made first though, since there is tremendous crossover potential if GCS happens afterwards.

Comment

• I thought that was live action.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎