Collapse
No announcement yet.

Best Kiss Ever On Smallville?!?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• it was like tom and erica give their best in this kiss!
    The best i don't know, the hottest for sure!!

Comment

• and this ws my favorote one too

Comment

• Originally posted by guy
        it was like tom and erica give their best in this kiss!
        The best i don't know, the hottest for sure!!
        very hot for sure!!! Tom and Erica knew what the fans wanted and gave it to us; the kiss wasn't pure lust like in Red, it was a mixture of lust, affection, friendship, companionship, and love, all the feelings they have for each other.

And yes, Clark grew some balls and went for it. He manned up to claim the woman he wants and loves....that is why this is the best kiss

Goddamn, Confident Clark is Sexy Clark, keep it up!!!

Comment

• The thing is that if you go to the kisses and remembe the Clark/Lana kiss at the end of Power, it's like the same at the end of Corssfire; looke at both of them and change Lana and put Lois; Clark arms; Lois arms like Lana arms, etc. If it's for a promo they could just change Lana for Lois (like they've maden with the one they've put Lois head in Lana body). I can even tell that in Power kiss Clark and Lana bodies are closer than Clark and Lois in Crossfire kiss. So, nothing special in this kiss. For sure there'll be others and I'll feel more love and passion, but in this one, I couldn't feel nothing. It was techinacally perfect and only this. Surelly I'm a minority, but it's my opinion.

Comment

• There are a few reasons why this is the best kiss the show has ever seen:

1. Because we all know that this is the start of a relationship that will have a happy ending! - unlike any Clana or Chlark kiss, which was almost always quickly followed by anxst and the knowledge that they simply aren't going to end up together, this kiss symbolises the beginning of a life long iconic relationship

2. Clark, not on Red K, not in the midst of a crisis, not for any other reason than he wanted to, kissed Lois! He grabbed her and kissed her. It was the most confident moment he's ever had

3. We have all been waiting patiently for it for so long. We've sat through 8 years of Clark loving Lana, and now that is all very much in the past.

Comment

• Originally posted by SVfine
              The thing is that if you go to the kisses and remembe the Clark/Lana kiss at the end of Power, it's like the same at the end of Corssfire; looke at both of them and change Lana and put Lois; Clark arms; Lois arms like Lana arms, etc. If it's for a promo they could just change Lana for Lois (like they've maden with the one they've put Lois head in Lana body). I can even tell that in Power kiss Clark and Lana bodies are closer than Clark and Lois in Crossfire kiss. So, nothing special in this kiss. For sure there'll be others and I'll feel more love and passion, but in this one, I couldn't feel nothing. It was techinacally perfect and only this. Surelly I'm a minority, but it's my opinion.

appreciation of this kiss is not just in the way they kissed or how close their bodies were, it was the culmination of five years of waiting, and apart from all the details like body position, whether its open or closed mouth, it IS the best because...

CLARK STARTED THE KISS, CLARK GRABBED HER, CLARK SAID 'SCREW YOU OLLIE', CLARK CONTROLLED LOIS, ACTED LIKE A MAN!!!!!

THAT is why this is the best kiss ever

Comment

• In short, Clark Kent Got His Balls Back

Comment

The thing is that if you go to the kisses and remembe the Clark/Lana kiss at the end of Power, it's like the same at the end of Corssfire; looke at both of them and change Lana and put Lois; Clark arms; Lois arms like Lana arms, etc. If it's for a promo they could just change Lana for Lois (like they've maden with the one they've put Lois head in Lana body). I can even tell that in Power kiss Clark and Lana bodies are closer than Clark and Lois in Crossfire kiss. So, nothing special in this kiss. For sure there'll be others and I'll feel more love and passion, but in this one, I couldn't feel nothing. It was techinacally perfect and only this. Surelly I'm a minority, but it's my opinion.
                  And I respect your opinion ...but, in my POV I was comparing 1st kisses only which is fun. Plus, we have stills as well, where Clark is holding Lois very tight after the kiss but, it was cut out and instead it ended with Lois and Clark still kissing.

----- Added 44 Seconds later -----

Originally posted by Dyanara
                  In short, Clark Kent Got His Balls Back

Amen.
                  Last edited by LoveHurts38; 11-02-2009, 04:22 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

• THE FIRST OFFICIAL CLOIS KISS!!!! Yes yes yes yes yes yes yes!!!!!! I have watched that scene SO many times, it is permanently engraved in my brain, which is totally not a bad thing at all!!!!!!

Comment

So, you want ot compare Clark's LAST kiss with Lana to his FIRST kiss with Lois? Do you knw wha that means?

It means that Lois and Clark's kisses can only get better!

Comment

• By far the best kiss on this show

Comment

• I believe it was the best kiss on Smallville!!

What makes it even better is the fact that it was cutoff,
                          which leaves the impression on the audience that they could have
                          kept kissing for a very long time!

I remember when I was dating my wife before we got married...
                          we had several 2 hour kissing sessions.

Comment

• Originally posted by abbaspice1
                            So, you want ot compare Clark's LAST kiss with Lana to his FIRST kiss with Lois? Do you knw wha that means?

It means that Lois and Clark's kisses can only get better!
                            Looking forward to tracking this progression.

Comment

• Definitely the hottest kiss!!!!!

Comment

• Amazing kiss, I almost fell off my chair from the excitement
                                Def. the best! And I agree Clark was acting great in this episode!

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎