No announcement yet.

Whose doing was the pregnancy fake?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Whose doing was the pregnancy fake?

She was injected with something and the ultra-sound image was faked with a probably recording of another womans scan. Whose doing was the pregnancy fake? Lex who really wants Lana or Lionel who is trying to force Lana to marry Lex?
    Lex Luthor
    0%
    Lionel Luthor
    0%
    A Lana obsessed mental freak
    0%
    Someone Else
    0%

Lex

There's no question about it.

Comment

100 % Lex , hence the reason why he bumped of her docter .

Comment

Lex, it's obvious. He gave us a lot of proves that he stick his dirty hands in her pregnancy.

Absolutely not Lana.

Comment

Everyone (myself included) assumed it had to be Lex. But he really doesn't have a motive that we know of yet. Lana was his girlfriend and I think already moved into his mansion before she found out she was "pregnant". He didn't need to trap her in a relationship she was already in.

If there was no baby, why was Lex obsesseed with the ultrasound pictures? Why sit and stare at some kid that you KNOW isn't yours?

And when Lana wanted to get herself checked out as to why she miscarried, why didn't Lex make sure that he had a doctor tell her a lie. Instead, Lex was not in control of the situation and Lana just went to any old doctor who of course told her there was no baby.

How did she get hormones into her system? Pills or injections. She was taking prenatal vitamins. Anyone could have tampered with them.

Lex and the doctor he killed on his wedding day did have something secret between them in regards to this baby. But what? Maybe the doctor knew there was no baby. Then why would Lex be desperate to keep that a secret?

Darn, maybe it was Lex.

Comment

Lex definitely.

Comment

Lex all the way.....the next choice would be Lionel then it would be Shelby

Comment

Shelby

Comment

...how could anyone sit there and look at the ultrasound of their baby ...knowing that it is not a baby and watch their wife suffer like that after letting her think she had a miscarriage....that is EVIL!!!......but this is Lex Luthor!

Comment

Personally, I believe that as long as Lana was still unmarried to Lex, living in the mansion or not, she could still easily walk out. Lex doesn't strike me as one who takes any chances and does anything he can to secure what is "his." If he wasn't holding such a dark secret, why would he have killed Lana's doctor? My guess is that since Lex was not present when Lana got hurt, that secret finally managed to slip through his fingers.

Comment

Lex acidently killed the Doctor when he threatened to expose that he had faked the pregnancy for Lex. So has to be Lex all the way.

Comment

I should have known better than to get attached to Lex. Heck, I've been reading Superman comics since I was a little kid. Darn that Michael charm. That being said, what he did was just.... evil.

Sniff.

Comment

Hey, I understand. I myself seem to like bad boys when they're still good (or at least look like they're good. Hence Professor Fine...

And "accidentally" killed... who "threatened to expose..."? Even if it's true (and I'm not cracking on someone refering to an incident that took place), it's like saying "Fred 'accidentally' killed Bob for murdering his brother" or something like that.

Comment

Lex was obsessed from the baby from day 1. I think Red Chlark hit the 'why' of it in 'Crimson'.

Comment

Have to go with Lex, in order to convince her to marry him.. however, if it was Lionel that would certainly put an interesting spin on things..

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎