Collapse
No announcement yet.

Peter 2.0

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

So what's going on with him though? It seems as if he still only has one power at a time but I'm not sure. They haven't cleared it up for us. And when and where did Peter get Mohinder's power?

Comment

This season I defently believe he is peter with the golden heart. Saving lives one at a time with his powers. He knows all of there names and how many and he truly cares. He really is like a superhero but without the cape.I defetntly think the writers gave us season 1 peter back. He still has his past decisions on his belt and uses them to not make the same mistakes but he is still that nurse that cares and is not dark. He is just trying to live a life and help the world and that is the peter we know and love.

Comment

Um....... I thought Peter for some reason did have his old power back, because when he jumped, and soared through the alley way he ripped open the car door to save the pregnant women, so I was like "oh hmmm must have his old powers back... cool!" hope the writers explain this....

Comment

They are finally using Peter like they should again! I hope that they will give him alot of screen time this year.

----- Added 47 Seconds later -----

Originally posted by Toasty-san
          Um....... I thought Peter for some reason did have his old power back, because when he jumped, and soared through the alley way he ripped open the car door to save the pregnant women, so I was like "oh hmmm must have his old powers back... cool!" hope the writers explain this....
          That was Suresh' powers.

----- Added 1 Minutes later -----

Originally posted by haydenclaireheroes
          This season I defently believe he is peter with the golden heart. Saving lives one at a time with his powers. He knows all of there names and how many and he truly cares. He really is like a superhero but without the cape.I defetntly think the writers gave us season 1 peter back. He still has his past decisions on his belt and uses them to not make the same mistakes but he is still that nurse that cares and is not dark. He is just trying to live a life and help the world and that is the peter we know and love.
          Exactly, totally agree.
          Last edited by Krypto_marcus; 09-22-2009, 10:32 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

Originally posted by the highlander
            Because it's one thing with the "save the cheerleader save the world", you know she is important and saving her is important, so her development is important and her dangers are important. But now? she is just an average girl with regenerative capabilities.
            That was so first season. Time to let her character grow a bit, don't u think?

Comment

TBH, I haven't been a fan of their major depowering of Peter, I thought it was just lazy writing and an easy out, I still think it is. Unfortunately it's something they do all the time when writing themselves into a corner. I never really saw him as over powered in the first place since he still had limitations of using only one power at a time and was overall a jack of all trades but a master of none.

Character wise, it's nice that he's doing something more than just being a complete and total tool, but there's still several episodes to go. I'm still annoyed that they never addressed what happened to Caitlin.

Comment

Who?

Comment

Originally posted by PHOENIXZERO
                  TBH, I haven't been a fan of their major depowering of Peter, I thought it was just lazy writing and an easy out, I still think it is. Unfortunately it's something they do all the time when writing themselves into a corner. I never really saw him as over powered in the first place since he still had limitations of using only one power at a time and was overall a jack of all trades but a master of none.
                  Well the writers kinda had to de-power Peter. He was like a god. Being so powerful, the writers would literally write themselves into oblivion. For every situation, people would ask themselves, "why didn't Peter use this power, or that one?" Plus the writers had to build the bad guys' stories a bit, and let them do their thing without them having to worry about badass Peter stomping in and unleashing a can of whoopass on them.

Character wise, it's nice that he's doing something more than just being a complete and total tool, but there's still several episodes to go. I'm still annoyed that they never addressed what happened to Caitlin.
                  Yea that pissed me off to. I mean, supposedly Caitlin meant so much to Peter; but he threw her under the bus. Makes zero sense for the "good guy", doesn't exactly do his character justice.

Comment

he has powers, now we just need him to "LEAD"

Stop being emotionally weak.....I hope Noah and Peter partner up and create a "GOOD" Legion. (The Company)

Comment

Definitely glad he is not whining and acting like a kid anymore.. I hate whiners lol. He is definitely becoming a badass... Just wish he would get all his powers back...

Comment

Keep it coming! I thought he was awesome.

Comment

Originally posted by RobbieH02879
                          Definitely glad he is not whining and acting like a kid anymore.. I hate whiners lol. He is definitely becoming a badass... Just wish he would get all his powers back...
                          I'm still hoping they will go with the "his power is just broken because of emotional guilt" thing. He did shoot his father afterall, that's bound to wreck havok with his abilities. Yes, Sylar is ULTIMATELY to blame (copout) but if Slyar didn't tk the bullet to have a little chat with Pappa Petrelli with his new nifty lie detector ability - Peter would be the sole person to blame and Peter's got to realize that.

Comment

We're quite lucky that he has the ability to gain one power at a time through touch. If the formula had given him a different power, say X-Ray vision, he would be dead right now. After injecting himself with the formula, he grabbed his brother and jumped out the window. How lucky is that?

Comment

Nathan could Fly. If Nathan can cart Matt Parkman around like he did in Season two, then he could have certianly landed his brother to safety.

Comment

I actually prefer Peter with just one power. It forces him to team up with other Heroes to take on the villains instead of doing it solo. To me, its more interesting for the villain in the story to have more powers than the heroes so he/she poses more of a threat, instead of wondering the whole story why "Super Peter" doesnt just take care of business.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎