0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    1 ugh
    0%

Well, I try to find something wrong but, I just can't not give this one a ten.

I completely agree with what you said in the live thread Ginxy, this season is really infinitely better than last.

Love all the things they gave us tonight...Caroline as a vamp, Jeremy teetering the tolerate/hate vamps line, Damon's awesome snarky self, a very mature and sweet Stefan, Tyler starting to find out about his wolfy nature...

Comment

Another great episode! I really liked Vamp Caroline and am glad they didn't kill her off immediately. Also enjoyed the short scene with Damon/Jeremy. That could be an interesting friendship. Nice action, really great ending! I liked seeing them try so hard to live a "normal" life and see reality keep rearing it's ugly head. It was nice to see them get a few minutes of happiness!

Not sure about the werewolf plotline, but it could be interesting. Depends on how it plays out. I am worried about the transformation though...I hope the effects aren't cheesy.

Comment

I loved this episode, loved vamp Caroline and I think she can make it. She's a tough cookie. I am loving Damon more with each episode, I try so hard not to when he does things like kill Jeremy lol but it's so hard cos he really knows how to win you over.

I am really starting to dislike Bonnie, which is what I was afraid of. I hope she changes her ways soon. I don't like the revenge-driven witch thing. And sometimes, poor Damon has to suffer her wrath when he hasn't even done anything to deserve it haha.

But on the whole, I thought this episode was great. With this and last week's ep, looks like its shaping up to be a fantastic season

Comment

10! I enjoyed this a bit more than the premiere(which I gave a 9). Great second ep. Am i the only one that finds Caroline hot as a vamp? She was great. Solid effort by ND, PW, IS & KG. Nice bromance moment with Damon & Jeremy.

Comment

Originally posted by Loulou26
            I am really starting to dislike Bonnie, which is what I was afraid of. I hope she changes her ways soon. I don't like the revenge-driven witch thing. And sometimes, poor Damon has to suffer her wrath when he hasn't even done anything to deserve it haha.
            I am in the same boat, I really hope she changes, perhaps she just needs some time. One thing that IS interesting about what happened with Damon, he knows that Bonnie's not some simple little human and he will have to watch out a bit. She shouldn't have blamed him for Caroline though.

Comment

I think maybe Damon has developed a little respect for Bonnie, and not just because she can kill him if she wanted to.

Comment

I give it an 8. I was thoroughly entertained throughout the entire episode, my only critique of it, and the fact that I don’t give it a 9 or 10, is because of the stupid, dawson’s creek ending. Caroline went from stupid, ditzy blonde, to one of the most entertaining people on the show. I absolutely adore Caroline now, and it was nice to see Stefan taking her under his wing. I sincerely hope she lasts longer then Vicki. I just can’t wait for the interaction between Caroline and her mother.

I loved the arm wresting factor, and the fact that Stefan admitted that he tried and still couldn’t best Mason. I guess werewolves are stronger than vamps.

Just when I thought I couldn’t dislike Bonnie anymore, she goes and shows me up once again. Blaming Damon for Caroline turning takes a special kind of stupid. She knows better, she just wants to prove to everyone that she can take out a vamp if necessary. She’s the one that told Damon to give Caroline his blood! I see a neck snapping in the future if our young witch doesn’t change her ways.

Jeremy either has a lot of guts or is stupid as hell. Entering a vamps home and telling him that he came to kill him. Not to mention throwing in Damon’s face how he has that ring. But I like at the carnival Damon took the ring, choked Jeremy, then gave it back.

Comment

Loved it. This season is so far so good, but I do have a gut feeling that episode that makes you go "Meh" is coming soon. I said this in the last post, but it was last comment, so I'll just say it here:

I still like Bonnie. And I still ship Bonnie/Damon(Her trying to burn him was foreplay)

Was Gram the only family that could help Bonnie with the witch craft? Because she seriously needs guidance. One of her friends is a newbie vamp and her other best friend is up to her neck with Vampire drama. It seems like she has nobody. Maybe Caroline being a vamp will soften her up a bit.

Comment

Caroline(Candice Accola) really stole the show tonight for me. Hope a "meh" ep isn't on the way.

Comment

I agree, Caroline was very good tonight. I'm glad they've decided to keep her around thus far.

Comment

Originally posted by Caught_In_The_Sun
                        10! I enjoyed this a bit more than the premiere(which I gave a 9). Great second ep. Am i the only one that finds Caroline hot as a vamp? She was great. Solid effort by ND, PW, IS & KG. Nice bromance moment with Damon & Jeremy.
                        Caroline has always been hot, but now that she gets more screen time, it sort of puts her on display. But yes, Candice Accola did an excellent job, and I can't wait to see more of her. Damon seems like the only one who is going through something similar, and can relate to Jeremy. I look forward to them being BFF's.

Comment

I'm really surprised but I loved Caroline tonight. Usually she is the character I hate the most. I alway kept hoping they would kill her off. For me, she does so much better as a vampire, at least so far.

Though I didn't like her as human, I am upset that we lost another "just human" main character. Caroline...I alway felt she brought the "normal" element to the show and her group of friends. I haven't read the books...but maybe they plan on bringing in another human character from the books.

Damon annoyed me this episode.

I still can't understand how Elena is just...accepting everything. She must still be in la-la land from her parents death.

Oh...and one thing did bug me about the Caroline scenes...did she notice that none of her friends were really surprised about her being a vampire? That they seem to know vampires exist and they had never mentioned it to her.

I gave it a 9.

Comment

Very well written with snappy dialogue. REALLY loved Candice Accola as almost a wacky vampire. Got a little mad at what Bonnie did, though.

Sugar- about "Did she notice" - I figure once she remembered what Damon knew somehow the knowledge that the rest of them knew came out too. Maybe.

I'm curious where they go with Jeremy. And is there an unwritten rule that werewolves don't wear shirts?

The "Team Jacob" reference made me laugh.

I gave this one a 9.

Comment

I think Jeremy & Damon have some common ground now...bromance jokes aside...they are both odd men out. I usually hate Jeremy but tonight he seemed to fit and SRM was good.

The werewolf thing has me on edge...hope it plays out good.

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎