Collapse
No announcement yet.

Adam: "Hiro, you son of a..."

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

that was one of the best endings to an episode this show has ever had. Adam was so badass last season, and i would have been very upset if that was how they left his storyline.

Comment

Perfect way to end a episode lol I have to say Adam was my favorite character he's no Sylar but he was totally betrayed by Hiro and who knows he may have been the Kensei that Hiro read about will never know because everybody that time travels ends up screwing up the timeline, Future Hiro, Present Hiro,Future Peter, Present Peter, anyone that has time travelled has changed the Heroes timeline in one way New York was suppose to be blown up but wasn't, Almost the whole nation was suppose to die of the Shantai virus, and apparently the whole planet blows up in this future Wow I went ranting on about soemthing else

Comment

The real question is, why did they edit it when we've heard comparable language on the show so many times before?

One of my friends postulated that it was so when the next episode would just start with "b****".

Comment

well claire's holy sh*t line was cut to just holy...so who knows but they like to do that lead in scene to the next ep...the hiro scene is the opener for ep 5 and they just showed us a sneek peak kinda....they like to do that (angela telling sylar he is her son...claire being autopysied(sp??) noah waking up from his fatal eye wound. It is their thing and i personally love it...oh and yeah for sark...i so miss alias

Comment

Working...
          X
          😀
          🥰
          🤢
          😎
          😡
          👍
          👎