No announcement yet.

Nathan given powers

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nathan given powers

Does this mean that they gave Pete and Gabe powers too? It almost seems that those two have the best abilities ever so i feel for some reason they had them to begin with?
    They have to be realted to Adam in some way. I can't wait to see who was born and who was given the abilities.

Originally posted by LOONEY
    Does this mean that they gave Pete and Gabe powers too? It almost seems that those two have the best abilities ever so i feel for some reason they had them to begin with?
    They have to be realted to Adam in some way. I can't wait to see who was born and who was given the abilities.
    I reckon that everyone with powers is related to Adam. Think about it, the guy has been alive for hundreds of years before contraception and he's not a bloody monk. Even his name is a dead giveaway.

I don't think Peter Gabe and Nathan have manufactured powers, because we know that their mother also has a power and so we have an alternate explanation, also because it would be cooler if the 2 most powerful were natural.

Comment

Originally posted by bobsuncorp
      I reckon that everyone with powers is related to Adam. Think about it, the guy has been alive for hundreds of years before contraception and he's not a bloody monk. Even his name is a dead giveaway.
      Than again, between being ditched by his great love and being screwed over by Hiro sticking him in a coffin, since when does he have time to procreate to his content?? :P Does Adam have any children at all? Has there been any mention of that?

Comment

yes, well offscreen hehe hes like the grandad of them all lol. Obviously he's lived for 400 years and therefore made love with women all the time and then those children had abilities and those childrens children had abilities and so on. check wikipedia about it, its more detailed.

Comment

Originally posted by Cites
          Than again, between being ditched by his great love and being screwed over by Hiro sticking him in a coffin, since when does he have time to procreate to his content?? :P Does Adam have any children at all? Has there been any mention of that?
          To think that a man had lived for over 400 years without giving into one of the most basic of instincts (mating) is just plain rubbish.

Hiro stuck him in the coffin during present time so that isn't a factor on whether he was able to have kids or not.

Comment

I think someone posted the theory last year that Linderman was Adam's son, since they have similar powers and Linderman was Adam's "disciple" (I think that was the term they used last season). Just something to think about.

Comment

I hope that if they show the previews that it's not spoiling...??? sorry if it is.
              the commercial said that they gave Nathan his powers. I think Nathan is adopted!

Comment

Working...
              X
              😀
              🥰
              🤢
              😎
              😡
              👍
              👎