Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Peter is the new Sylar?! this is not good!!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by wooosmallville
    the hunger isn't a drive for more powers. its a thirst for knowledge. for understanding. it has nothing to do with powers.
    Fair enough. But why does he need to kill for that knowledge? He doesn't need to physically rip open someone's head for understanding.

Comment

Originally posted by faz
      Fair enough. But why does he need to kill for that knowledge? He doesn't need to physically rip open someone's head for understanding.
      Well your brain is the key to your concious. It's where all of your knowledge long and short term is stored. Maybe studying the actual brain would help in his understanding?

Comment

I suppose. I just hope the show gives us a better answer to that question, because something about it just doesn't make sense to me.

Comment

there are so many mysterious questions filled in our mind.

why are people in the future thought peter is a villain?

why did claire hate peter so much yet peter didn't get a clue what is up?

i hope the the episodes next to come can help me clear all questions.

Comment

Someone told me that on one of the graphic novels, in his attend to destroy the company, FPeter attacks the place where FClaire works killing a lot of people and some of her friends. That's why she hate him so much.
            I never have liked that you have to read the novels to understand some things on the show

Comment

Working...
            X
            😀
            🥰
            🤢
            😎
            😡
            👍
            👎