Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who thought Sylar looked awesome?!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

I thought he looked quite sharp. I just wish they didn't grease his hair back. Then again, I like the implication that you can put a shiny coat on something to make it look nice, but that doesn't make it any better on the inside.

Comment

Originally posted by Ginx
      Not just looked awesome but sounded cool - all calm and collected. And then he killed that dude right in front of HRG and just had fun with it.

I still wonder why he didn't kill the other dude, he just killed the one - I guess he only wanted one of their powers.
      Wait, I thought he hadn't killed the guy because in one of the last scenes of the episode, Sylar and Noah are taking in Jesse to Level Five.

Correct me if I'm wrong.

Comment

He looked handsome.He had the Clark Kent's look a little bit with the suit and glasses.Just as I thought he really changed he goes and scalpes the bad guy.Got to love Sylar

Comment

Originally posted by Cites
          Wait, I thought he hadn't killed the guy because in one of the last scenes of the episode, Sylar and Noah are taking in Jesse to Level Five.

Correct me if I'm wrong.
          See I thought that too - but I went back and watched it and he did kill Jesse but I might need to rewatch the end because there was def a prisoner there but I THOUGHT it was another guy...... could they have messed up? Anyone?

Comment

I believe it was the electric guy we saw returned to Level 5 not 'Ol yeller.

Both were chrome domes (like me )

Comment

omg! Sylar wasn't just cool.. he totally ROCKED! I loved him.. you know.. even though i've always loved him. And he looked so goddamn sexy! *rawr* The suit and the gelled hair. I noticed that Sylar was looking pretty hot since the beginning.. and he has been pretty awesome character wise too.. I'm so loving it. Not to mention that little act he pulled while talking to the police... And the accent1 Totally great. 'Decaf..' lol... And even when he did kill Jesse .. that was still pretty fricken great, cause that means he isnt suddenly good which would have been stupid. .. honestly.. I always loved Sylar.. butI always loved the other characters too.. though not as much.. but lately I'm just like... give me more Sylar! Even more then I was. He is just the most interesting character right now... he is totally awesome.. and I hope the writers keep it up.

Comment

Originally posted by Ginx
                See I thought that too - but I went back and watched it and he did kill Jesse but I might need to rewatch the end because there was def a prisoner there but I THOUGHT it was another guy...... could they have messed up? Anyone?
                I am pretty sure the only prisoner they took back was the one that shot blue flames from his hands. Which for a VM fan like me is sad because I really wanted to see more of Weevil. Damn you Sylar! Damn you!

Comment

yeah syler was awesome, it's good the writers are mixing him up abit and not making him the bad guy, atleast for now he can play the good guy. i like how they're using the one bad guy to catch other bad guys now lol. Hopefully they'll carry it on and he can take more powers off the bad people lol

Comment

Working...
                  X
                  😀
                  🥰
                  🤢
                  😎
                  😡
                  👍
                  👎