Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Episode #3-3 Live Discussion/ Countdown Thread.......

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• dam hiro is bein a dick to ando...ando is goin to "hadoken" hiro lmao

Comment

• Originally posted by Ragius
      Wow, this show is crazy but I agree with everyone - the only thing I'm picky about is what they're doing with Claire.

How can she go from wanting to help people and hurt Sylar to hurting Peter? And in such a drastic change in 1 episode?

Well in a sense she was "raped" so it's just the natural order of things. She's trying to protect herself and it's causing her to lash out and be out of character. I can't explain it, but I think you get the jist of what I mean.

Comment

• I personally think Sylar is playing a part - and he's going to enjoy playing his part and not really be all 'omg totally excited with brownies even to see you' to Peter

Comment

• Originally posted by FLyxNERD
          dam hiro is bein a dick to ando...ando is goin to "hadoken" hiro lmao

I'm waiting for it. Ando is going to put Hiro in his place. There's just so much **** a man can take.

Comment

• Wow. Just wow. That.... was brilliant.

Comment

• Another great episode

Comment

• Originally posted by Ginx
                There is gonna be a mama-off with the foster mom and the biological mom...... I don't think the foster mom is gonna win either...
                I don't like her biological mom that much. Her motives just seem off IMO. I know that Claire will probably listen to her biological wife than to HRG's wife, but ehh I want HRG's wife to do something to win. I wish she had powers now.

The whole Tracy thing is getting good now. I don't know whether or not to believe the crazy man...because I still think that Micah is Niki's son.

I agree with Ginx about the Sylar change not being permanent.
                Last edited by minerva73; 09-29-2008, 07:34 PM.

Comment

• As far as the bio vs real mom thing goes, I'm betting on Sandra. Claire made it clear that she didn't listen to a word Meredith said.

Anyone else catch the great "smother her" line?

Comment

• this show gets better and better! awesome episode tonight!

Sylar's new role is kick ass too, but good to see that his little evil nature is still with him cuz if he had transitioned into a good guy in just 1 episode that would have taken some sheen of his character and he wouldn't be as menacing...

i really like what they are doing with him...and man the lil game b/w him & hrg will be interesting...and btw his look next week looks funny

Peter's role just got greater! will be interesting to see what the future peter shows him next week...

Hiro & Ando trapped in level 5...didn't see that coming. and i wonder who's daphne working for?

btw, where was knox, didn't he like run away before sylar killed jessie?

Comment

• Originally posted by cricfan
                      i wonder who's daphne working for?
                      My money's on Monroe or Parkman. Don't really see any other options.

btw, where was knox, didn't he like run away before sylar killed jessie?
                      That he did.

Comment

• Originally posted by minerva73
                        I don't like her biological mom that much. Her motives just seem off IMO. I know that Claire will probably listen to her biological wife than to HRG's wife, but ehh I want HRG's wife to do something to win. I wish she had powers now.

The whole Tracy thing is getting good now. I don't know whether or not to believe the crazy man...because I still think that Micah is Niki's son.

I agree with Ginx about the Sylar change not being permanent.
                        I also don't like Claire's bio-mom. She's got a cool power but she's a bit cold. Funny since her power is fire. Peter needs to meet her so she becomes redundant on the show lol. Or else she may sacrifice herself for her daughter.... maybe..... possibly lol - she is pretty selfish. They're probably paying her or blackmailing her to stay this close to Claire.

Comment

Working...
                        X
                        😀
                        🥰
                        🤢
                        😎
                        😡
                        👍
                        👎