Did Not See It Coming

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Did Not See It Coming

Originally posted by Tim Kring
    (On the commentary to The Second Coming, when Future 2 Peter shoots Nathan) And I think this is one those great Heroes moments when the audience did not see this coming.

You just keep on thinking that Mr. Kring.

lol right on, a number of us here called it. I guess he must be talking about the majority of viewers, who might not pay as much attention to certain things....like the fact that the shooter (behind-shot or not) definitely resembled Milo V. (I for one immediately noted the resemblance...and then later when Steve posted a screenshot, it just solidified it for me.)

Comment

It fooled me. But then again I wasn't obsessed with finding out either. Stayed away from spoilers and "vidcaps" all hiatus.

Comment

Really, the screencaps just sealed the deal. Who else could it have been? HRG? The Company's greatest asset is being used for a simple shooting? None of the other characters on the show make sense. But this being an historic occasion, and people knowing about the powers= bad as we already saw in FYG, Future Peter shooting Nathan was really the only sensible route they could take, without interesting an entirely new character.

Comment

i knowi love those moments!!

Comment

Working...
          X
          😀
          🥰
          🤢
          😎
          😡
          👍
          👎