Collapse
No announcement yet.

Flannel or Fashionable?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

That Etta James song "At Last" came to mind when I saw him in the dress clothes. For a couple of years now, I've been Begging for Clark to change his "red/blue" wardrobe, even though I know it's supposed to symbolize his Superman costume. TW looks good in everything, but I was so, so, sick-sick-sick of his jackets and T-shirts. Now, I only hope that he'll wear 'other' colors besides Blues of different hues in his new dress shirt wardrobe. He now looks like a young Professional on his way 'up' in his new job.
    Last edited by Imzadia; 10-02-2008, 01:22 PM. Reason: corr.

Comment

loving the dp suits, makes him look like a man!

Comment

I know that he will eventually become Superman, but he does not always need to wear blues and reds to foreshaddow the coming Supes. He isn't Superman yet, why not switch it up.

*Azra-El*

Comment

I loved the blue dress shirt, but I must say it was cute when he arrived at the DP in a flannel with his high-school backpack.

Comment

Originally posted by elise
            I loved the blue dress shirt, but I must say it was cute when he arrived at the DP in a flannel with his high-school backpack.
            Yeah that was funny

But I love the phone-booth, you can actually see that the writers are more mature. Finally Clark wears something non-flannel.
            And did you see the look Lois made when she saw him after changing ?! She was like, 'daaaamn you're good' I wish girls would look at me that horny way.

Comment

He has to retire the Flannel, plus the fact when lois saw him in the new chlothes her jaw nearly hit the floor.

Comment

I LOVE how he looks this season!

Comment

Clark looks much more Supermanish in his new fashionable clothing and I say it's about time. Thank you Lois!

Comment

Clark Kent......Flannel Man!

Comment

The look they gave Clark in this season was so much better!

Comment

The new look that Clark got this season is great but I just love his Flannel shirts he schould definitely still wear them on the weekends.

Comment

Working...
                        X
                        😀
                        🥰
                        🤢
                        😎
                        😡
                        👍
                        👎