Collapse
No announcement yet.

favorite character in plastique?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lois is always my favorite, but I actually REALLY liked Clark in this episode a lot.

Loved him in the premiere, if this keeps up I'll be a Clark fan.

I don't want to sound like a bleep-hole, but if this is the Clark we get without the AlMiles angst, that characterization should've been put to bed awhile ago.

I feel like the writers care about all the characters and want you to like at least something about all of them.
    Last edited by LovelyLoisLane; 09-26-2008, 01:24 PM.

Comment

Lois All The Way She Was *****y And Funny

Comment

clark

Comment

why isn't Bette in this poll? i mean she's Plastique and this episode is about her. i think she's hot, so i'd go with her for this episode

Comment

It was a Clois episode so both Clark and Lois were spectacular, and their scenes together were awesome.I liked Tess a lot too. She seems to come natural as the acting CEO of Luthorcorp.

Comment

i like all of themm..

in order
              clark
              lois
              chloe
              tess
              davis

Comment

that end shot was pretty amazing

Comment

Originally posted by RedKRules
                  I have a feeling it will be between Clark/Davis/Chloe
                  IA;although clark wasn't acting like a BDA 4 once so hes pretty much got my vote...so yea idk i liked all 3 tho

Comment

Clark , HE IS FINALLY no longer the BDA, for now , he is finally driven and focused and getting things better , Davis,I Love Davis, i just wish he wasn't going to go bad

Surprisingly Chloe wasn't in my top favorite characters not because she isn't awesome , but that fact that she is becoming more and more Pod!Chloe that i really hate to see, i wish that chimmy would end and this freak thing would go away so i could have real Chloe , the Chloe from before mid- season 6

Another person that i wasn't satisfied with was Lois , she didn't know what she was talking about, she just decided that she would just give advice that she knew nothing about, i 'll give her props for actually doing so investigative reporting , even though she stole most of the info from Clark,but she acts like she already has been in this business for years , and she hasn't , honestly i think they are just continually light switching her in roles , because they didn't bother building her character to reach that point

Comment

Clark was the best character in this episode. It just goes to show there are some ruins you can fix. All he needed was the suit and he would've been Superman.

Comment

Tess, she is my favourite character and I loved how devious she was <3

Comment

Working...
                        X
                        😀
                        🥰
                        🤢
                        😎
                        😡
                        👍
                        👎