No announcement yet.

So Mohinder's Spider-Man?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So Mohinder's Spider-Man?

Super-Strength, agility, and walking up walls? Not to mention he hangs upsidedown? You gotta be kidding me.

yeah that one seems a but cliche. nikki had super strength and i never saw her gripping a wall like that.

Comment

He's changing. Reminds me of "The Fly"...wonder if he'll physically mutate. Already has slimy scales and is losing some hair. Also is Maya...preggers? Will she have "hinderFly's" baby. LOL.

Comment

He gets more then one abillity. Seem kind of cool at frist but it look like he was mutating.

Comment

I wonder if he'll keep a body part collection in his medicine cabinet? Ewww! LOL

Comment

Def going the route of the Fly.

Randy made a good observation - what if Mo is turning into the monster on the cover of the 9th Wonders comic..... could explain the destruction of the city in the future?

Comment

OH S**T! You're right. OMG never thought of that. That would be awesome. What was the monsters name.. Uluru? Something like that right?

Comment

Originally posted by warriorrenegade
                OH S**T! You're right. OMG never thought of that. That would be awesome. What was the monsters name.. Uluru? Something like that right?
                Yeah, that was it's name. Some mythical monster that they keep tying into the series....

if it's right then Randy is a genius!

Comment

DAMN!!! I was so proud of myself for coming up with that Uluru theory. I was hoping to came back and wow you all. Thanks jackass, lol. I am definately on board with this though. That is what I immediately thought of.

Comment

The Fly was my first inclination once I saw him mutating. Although as I mentioned in the live thread, Spider Man once mutated into a human spider, at least in the 90s cartoon. Oh I see it was also in the comics. Although this cover only shows him with the multiple arms and not the Spider face:

Comment

well.. my cousin pointed out (i didnt really notice) that there was hissing in the background while Mohinder was in the bathroom or something.. and I guess he could be kinda like.. shedding his skin like a snake. And didnt they show a snake a couple times? Maybe he isnt spider man.. he is.. um... Snake man? lol

Comment

Originally posted by Lex'sLover
                        well.. my cousin pointed out (i didnt really notice) that there was hissing in the background while Mohinder was in the bathroom or something.. and I guess he could be kinda like.. shedding his skin like a snake. And didnt they show a snake a couple times? Maybe he isnt spider man.. he is.. um... Snake man? lol
                        seems to have webbed hands in that shot and when you factor the abilities he showed the fly or man spider seems to still be the most likely

Comment

The entire seen of him showing his abilities strongly, and I mean strongly reminded me of "The Fly", heck even the part where he noticed the transformation was almost the same (more extreme, but the same).

Comment

Originally posted by Lex'sLover
                            They did show a snake while Matt was in Africa. It was crawling along a branch.

Comment

Cthulu? Mohinder is CthulU? LULZ?!

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎