No announcement yet.

My new Batman video!!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My new Batman video!!

After some months... ok five, here is a new video from me, I hope you are going to enjoy it .

This is a video about the amazing Batman movies directed by Christopher Nolan.

Music by Harry Gregson-Williams, from the movie Kingdom of Heaven, the song name is The Battle of Kerak.

This movie has clips from the movie Batman Begins and from trailers and clips of the movie The Dark Knight.

I loved the result of this work, I hope you enjoy it as much as I did, please let me know You know I love reviews, critics and everything... specially good ones.

http://www.youtube.com/v/XOjrUiITPtM

If anyone wants a direct link for download let me know and I'll add a link later on.

Be well and take care, Monica

I enjoyed it very much!

Especially the opening sequence from Batman Begins. Well done!

Comment

Originally posted by Shadowlord367
      I enjoyed it very much!

Especially the opening sequence from Batman Begins. Well done!
      Thanks a lot for commenting I'm really happy you enjoyed it , hugs!!! Be well and take care, Monica

Comment

Hey Monica, great video!
        You'll probably get more people to watch it though, if it's over in the Batman section. I'll move it there, but leave a link to it here as well.

Randy G.

Comment

Originally posted by Randy G.
          Hey Monica, great video!
          You'll probably get more people to watch it though, if it's over in the Batman section. I'll move it there, but leave a link to it here as well.

Randy G.
          Thank you Randy I'm really pleased you think is great .

Can you believe I have no clue of this Batman section?? I need to check more of Ksite .

Thanks again be well, Monica

Comment

Working...
          X
          😀
          🥰
          🤢
          😎
          😡
          👍
          👎