No announcement yet.

Martha is wicked :P

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Martha is wicked :P

Haha I'm rewatching the seasons. And i keep noticing that whenever Clark does something inapropriate, Jonathan has the words with Clark and Martha is more of a supportive mother. When Clark and Lana got caught after spending the night together, she was very calm about it, all be embarrased :P but she even looked half amused when Clark said 'It's not like you didn't do it at your age'.
    So Martha rules :P
    Top mom

I love those moments. I love Martha, and I love that Annette O'Toole plays her.

i think you meant "Albeit."

Comment

Yeah, Martha's the best. You can see parts of Annette O'Toole come out during some parts. I noticed one in the episode "Fanatic" (season 5) when she's throwing away trash outside the Talon. She kicks up her leg and wrings her hands out. It's very NOT Martha (kind of) but VERY Annette. It's great!

Comment

I like the one line she had when Clark said what happened in the barn in Spell was magic. She replied "I bet it was!" Classic.

Comment

Annette O'Toole always had the best delivery of lines. I can't tell you how much I enjoyed John Schneider, Annette O'Toole, and John Glover on Smallville. I wish I had Jonathon and Martha as parents.

Comment

I laugh out loud when I see that scene after Clark and Lana get caught when coming down from Clark's bedroom. Martha saying, "you both are in new territory" to Clark and Lana, and "I hope you were safe" to Clark. I loved Clark and Jonathon's faces when she said that. She was more understanding than Jonathon who seemed a little too upset. I do miss Annette. Martha is priceless

Comment

Martha is my hero and the Kent family's glue. I really miss her, too.

Comment

I'm sure she'll come back in the series finale.

Comment

Working...
                X
                😀
                🥰
                🤢
                😎
                😡
                👍
                👎