Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Doctor Who/Torchwood FanVids (*Open to Everyone)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Doctor Who/Torchwood FanVids (*Open to Everyone)

Show: Doctor Who
    Song: Where is Everybody?
    Artist: Nine Inch Nails
    Edited as: DoctorDodge

Youtube link: http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=SXM6GDkhbiA

High quality download (size 40.7MB) : http://www.mediafire.com/?xdtxcpccyh5

Not my first vid, but certainly my best so far imo. This is a vid that took me a while to work on, which isn't surprising considering it draws a LOT from the history of the show. For those new fans of the series, this vid should give you a good idea of how much the Doctor has changed over the years, as well as how constant the fight is between the Doctor and the Master. Spoilers from the beginning of the series up to the series 3 finale, Last of the Time Lords. Hope you enjoy. And hope it attracts a few new fans to the series. ah, a man can dream!

Any other people who'd love to show off their Who mvs?

Wow! Great job James. NIN fits really nicely with the imagery.
    That makes me wanna' go back & watch some of the Classic series now.
    I've been a fan since I was about 11 or 12.

Comment

nice vid
      thanks for a DL link
      good to see the old Docs again
      feeling all nostalgic now

Comment

Originally posted by Randy G.
        Wow! Great job James. NIN fits really nicely with the imagery.
        That makes me wanna' go back & watch some of the Classic series now.
        I've been a fan since I was about 11 or 12.
        lol, cheers Randy G! I'm still quite surprised myself that I was able to fit any Who clips to NIN, considering that we ARE talking about a family show here!
        Also cheers to Chokito too! If it's got ya both nostalgic and reminded ya of how cool Dr Who's always been and not just the past few years, then i've definitly succeeded in what I wanted to do!

Comment

I found this on Youtube... and was simply amazed:

Wow.

Comment

Pertwee = Kick Ass!

So what is that? Something that's actually coming out? Looks a little fan-w**ky in places yet also strangely awesome.
            Last edited by TMLS; 02-11-2009, 03:39 AM.

Comment

No, it's just a fan made thing... nothing that's really coming out, unfortunately. It looks a heck of a lot better than Infinite Quest, that's for sure.

Comment

Infinite Quest was fine for what it was - a three minute episode in the middle of a kids show.

Comment

Oh bloody hell! That is simply amazing! And of course, if you were going to have ANY doctor kicking the hell out of thugs, it would be the 3rd, wouldn't it? So awesome he had a sandwich in the middle of a swordfight with his arch-nemesis. Classic! Best fan production i've ever seen, by far!

Comment

Title: Once
                    Artist: Caleb Kane
                    Summary: On the verge of regeneration, Ten remembers the good and bad times with his past companions. Spoilers for EoT.

Download and streaming links at http://catnap332.livejournal.com/4673.html

Comment

Right, haven't posted a Dr Who vid on here for a while (mainly because the last one I made used a Steel Panther song, and as such, couldn't really be described as "PG-13"), but here's my latest vid.

(And yes, because of how obvious the song title is, I'm aware that there a ton of vids to this song already. But mine's the coolest because it has clips of Roger Delgado. Versus Jon Pertwee. 'Nuff said!)

Pairings: Doctor/MasterSeries: Doctor Who (Classic and New)Song: Meet Your MasterBand: Nine Inch NailsSpoilers for: many stories up to and including End of T...

Anyway, i'm gonna finish being modest now about my latest awesome vid! :P Hope you guys enjoy!

Comment

Please check out my Youtube if you have the time, crawling with Doctor Who, Supernatural and Sherlock videos!

My newest Doctor Who video (as that's the subject)- 11/River - Blackout.

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Comment

Working...
                        X
                        😀
                        🥰
                        🤢
                        😎
                        😡
                        👍
                        👎