No announcement yet.

Best Season Finale of the Series?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Theshadow129x
    I think Exodus was great. It took the characters to a place no one really expected. I still say its one of the best written episodes ever!
    Same here, plus the follow-up episode that had Clark robbing banks in Metropolis was really cool. Commencement is #2.

Comment

My #1 is Commencement and #2 Covenant.

Although #3 Vessel had me wigged out about Clark in the PZ.

Comment

My favorite season finale is season 6 "Phantom" . In my opinion this season finale left me wanting more and really excited for the new season. It had everything that makes a good season finale....Drama, action and of course cliffhangers!

It ended with Clark sent hurling in mid air with Bizarro right behind him with that weird face !!!! That sent chills down my spine!!!

I didn't know if Lana or Chloe were gonna be back next season I had no idea!

Season 6 season finale hands down was the best .

Comment

I'm gonna do a personal review on each season

Tempest (S1) - The whole plot was pointless to the storyline IMO, No real thriller, just seemed like an everyday thing. 2/5

Exodus (S2) - Definitely had me wondering what was gonna happen next. 4/5

Covenant (S3) - I liked the Girl-from-krypton thing, Not totally, but it satisfied me. The ending was great though. 3.5/5

Commencement (S4) - The whole season came to a great ending. That's all i can think of. 4.5/5

Vessel (S5) - Probably my favourite, Again it came to a good ending, And the electronic virus idea was good. 5/5

Phantom (S6) - Not really all that good, Didn't like how all the main characters (Excluding Martha and Lana) ended up at a dam... 2/5

Arctic (S7) - What.The.Hell. The Lex/Clark confrontation came up WAAAY too late. 1/5

Overall I enjoyed Vessel the most.

Comment

1. Vessel (Great dark episode)
            2. Commencement (Great suspense)
            3. Covenant (Clark gone & Chloe dead?)
            4. Exodus (Clark leaves)
            5. Phantom (Bizzaro)
            6. Arctic (left me wanting answers)
            7. Tempest (Good but predictable)
            Last edited by tyson08; 01-05-2009, 10:20 AM.

Comment

It would be "Phantom" for me because it made me highly anticipated for the next season.

Comment

My favorite finale is Arctic. It's like this:

1. Arctic
                2. Commencement
                3. Phantom
                4. Vessel
                5. Covenant
                6. Exodus
                7. Tempest

Comment

Commencement, has to be my favourite season fanalie. I thought Vessel to be really weak.

Comment

Commencement, I think, will always be my favorite season finale of Smallville. It left pretty much every major character in the middle of dire peril, and left you with no clue as to where this show was going to go next. Chloe and Clark disappearing in the caves, the Fortress getting ready to be built, Lana crashing in the helicopter and seeing the Black Ship open up, the Kents and Jason getting rained down on by fiery meteors, Lois's tearful view of the city being destroyed, extra minutes of airtime... what was not to like?

My second pick would be Tempest. It was incredibly suspenseful, too. To me, the quality of the season finales steadily dropped after Season 4. Anyone feel the same way about that?

--SGuthrie ><>' --

Comment

Commecment was the best finale ever and the best of season 4

----- Added 1 Minutes later -----

Originally posted by SGuthrie27
                      Commencement, I think, will always be my favorite season finale of Smallville. It left pretty much every major character in the middle of dire peril, and left you with no clue as to where this show was going to go next. Chloe and Clark disappearing in the caves, the Fortress getting ready to be built, Lana crashing in the helicopter and seeing the Black Ship open up, the Kents and Jason getting rained down on by fiery meteors, Lois's tearful view of the city being destroyed, extra minutes of airtime... what was not to like?

My second pick would be Tempest. It was incredibly suspenseful, too. To me, the quality of the season finales steadily dropped after Season 4. Anyone feel the same way about that?

--SGuthrie ><>' --
                      Yea i thought that too it did and they started going way downhill after arctic
                      Last edited by Nimkong; 03-04-2010, 08:03 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

Working...
                      X
                      😀
                      🥰
                      🤢
                      😎
                      😡
                      👍
                      👎