Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Music from Arctic

This thread is for the discussion of any songs heard in Arctic.

yea what's the song playing during lana's video?

Comment

that was sad, I was trying to listen to the words but I couldnt

Comment

Lyrics are...

I see you across a crowded room.
        And Im paralysed
        Im paralysed
        Because your perfect

I wonder if you'll notice that you've changed my life
        I wonder if you'll notice that you've changed my life
        Your Perfect.

----Added a few minutes later...

It's sparked quite a search on Yahoo Answers.
        Some people are saying it's Michelle Featherstone.
        Last edited by IndestructibleMan; 05-16-2008, 02:20 AM. Reason: (adding stuff later)

Comment

It does sound like Michelle Featherstone but I don't think it was her unless they haven't updated her website yet. She lists a song she had on 'One Tree Hill' and Ghost Whisperer but nothing else new.

Hahaha... someone's got the clip on youtube trying to find the song http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bCGHRt6FKUc

http://www.tunefind.com/show/Smallville lists 'Perfect' from Simple Plan as being in Arctic but I don't remember it being in Arctic lol...

I really loved the background music that was playing when CK and Lex were facing off in the fortress - awesome music.
          Last edited by Ginx; 05-16-2008, 07:30 AM.

Comment

If you go to Michelle Featherstone's MySpace page you will see that she posted a blog about her song "Perfect" being in the season finale. Read below for the blog.

Friday, May 16, 2008
            Smallville Finale
            Category: Music

I have to say I am so thrilled that I had so many lovely comments about my song "Perfect" that closed the season finale of Smallville last night! It crept up on me so fast that I did not have time to post a bulletin! I am in rainy Philly at the moment, but still got to watch the show and see the ending. I am so glad that I was a part of the show again. It was just Christmas time when my song "canceling christmas" was featured. This is the third song for me on smallville. The first one was so long ago and called "Over you" That was one of my first placements on TV and came right after Alias. I am hoping to get back and post the new song on myspace..maybe even get it to itunes also.

For now, I am enjoying some rain and some good food and some good friendship. I have been listening to a slew on new music - my friends are great about showing off new and local talented musicians so I ma getting a bit of an education. WE are going through the archives of their msuic collection too...just rediscovered Jonathan Richman's old band Modern Lovers. You might know Jonathan from his musical interludes from 'something about mary' but his old stuff sounds like he is channeling Joe Strummer on his vocal!
            Perfect music for a rainy day inside...

Comment

Originally posted by hatie123
              If you go to Michelle Featherstone's MySpace page you will see that she posted a blog about her song "Perfect" being in the season finale. Read below for the blog.

Friday, May 16, 2008
              Smallville Finale
              Category: Music

I have to say I am so thrilled that I had so many lovely comments about my song "Perfect" that closed the season finale of Smallville last night! It crept up on me so fast that I did not have time to post a bulletin! I am in rainy Philly at the moment, but still got to watch the show and see the ending. I am so glad that I was a part of the show again. It was just Christmas time when my song "canceling christmas" was featured. This is the third song for me on smallville. The first one was so long ago and called "Over you" That was one of my first placements on TV and came right after Alias. I am hoping to get back and post the new song on myspace..maybe even get it to itunes also.

For now, I am enjoying some rain and some good food and some good friendship. I have been listening to a slew on new music - my friends are great about showing off new and local talented musicians so I ma getting a bit of an education. WE are going through the archives of their msuic collection too...just rediscovered Jonathan Richman's old band Modern Lovers. You might know Jonathan from his musical interludes from 'something about mary' but his old stuff sounds like he is channeling Joe Strummer on his vocal!
              Perfect music for a rainy day inside...

Thanks with a cherry on top

Comment

Originally posted by hatie123
                LOL - Was just at her page, musta just missed it - thanks for posting the info

Comment

But what is it name and artist and everything , i want to download it !

Comment

This is the second time that i can't download a song of her, in gemini was there a christmas song and my limewire can't find it

Also her name is to long, i can't type her whole name in limewire.. Damned!!!

Comment

Damn it!

Comment

Originally posted by melbow
                        This is the second time that i can't download a song of her, in gemini was there a christmas song and my limewire can't find it

Also her name is to long, i can't type her whole name in limewire.. Damned!!!
                        I have her Christmas song, but not the one in "Arctic". If you read her entry, you'll notice that she may upload it on her Myspace page or on itunes, but hasn't yet. So "Perfect" is not available to buy right now.

Comment

What was the break up song?

I really want to know what the back ground song was for the break up? Help!

And these are my thoughts on what it symbolized... First off when Clark was watching Lana's message she says "And please don't come after me.", right after that line the lyrics of the back ground song were "And I'M Paralyzed, And I'M Paralyzed". This referred to the Clark and Lana relationship and how deep it was and how distrout Clark was at the moment.

When Clark turns around and sees Lois the lyrics are "And wonder if you noticed that you've changed my life" now this line can be refering both to Lois and Lana but the eye contact was between Clark and Lois,but I guess it could go both ways.

Plus the Line "And wonder if you noticed that you've changed my life" was repeated twice maybe once for Lana in his past and now for Lois in the present.

However when Clark and Lois are hugging and swaying they zoom out and the last lyric of the song is "Your Perfect" for me this was referring to Lois, that there final has been a shift in the tides. You guys have any thoughts on the hinted meaning of the song?

Comment

the song is by Michelle Featherstone and it's entitled 'Perfect.' However, I couldn't find it on itunes but I think someone said it was on her myspace page. I don't have the link, sorry.
                            Oh and I love your analysis of the song. I agree!
                            Last edited by individuall; 05-17-2008, 05:07 PM.

Comment

Thank You!

Thank you so much you made my day individuall. I've been looking but I just couldn't find it, thanks a lot! Major props thanx again

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎