TV Ratings for Arctic

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

The finale was horrible. You can tell they are winding things down.

Comment

I must have seen a different episode--the finale was a great ending to a great season. The final numbers will be higher. How come so many of the above posts are so doom and gloom. SV has a faithful audience, more faithful than what most shows have. We get to have another season (think of the folks who liked Moonlight or Journeyman). Any time sci-fi can run this long, we ought to be thankful. Glass half-empty, glass half-full? I'm thinking pretty positive about SV right now--on to season 8!

Comment

I didn't mind the finale, but it wasn't as captivating as past finales. I don't blame some people for tuning out or catching it on DVR instead.

In fact, that last option seems preferable because the commercials can be really annoying sometimes. At least you can skip them this way.

Comment

Originally posted by SparkleforSmallville
          Smallville on the CW (Viewers: #5, 3.76 million; A18-49: #5, 1.7/ 5).
          Ouch.

All season finale number's usually jump up in ratings. I mean, no one could have known this finale would have been this...below average considering how great the past ones have been.

I blame the CW.

Comment

Originally posted by redraven
            Ouch.

All season finale number's usually jump up in ratings. I mean, no one could have known this finale would have been this...below average considering how great the past ones have been.

I blame the CW.
            Blame the writers

Comment

^^

Well, I blame the CW for poor marketing...and the writers for everything else.

Comment

Originally posted by jimmyolsenblues
                I am very disappointed by this, almost 5 million people would rather watch 5th graders. How sad.
                For arguement sake i don't think Clark has showed he is at the level of those kids this season in general.

That being said looking at the ratings it looks like it went up against a fresh episode of CSI(which is instant ratings death). I am guessing the PVR numbers will be higher then normal
                Last edited by AlwaysRight; 05-16-2008, 03:16 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by boywithbluehanger
                  All the more reason SV should have ended a while ago...
                  No it shouldn't have. I want to see season 8, can't wait. The final ratings will probably be higher.

Comment

thats horrible.. Quest reached 4 million but the season finale went down? Strange...

Comment

It didn't just go down, it crashed down, lowest drop in a while.

Comment

so whats the final number?

Comment

I don't think they have been released yet.

Comment

Nobody has the correct ratings?

Also, i'm going to do some seriously promoting for this show, so season 8 will be a huge hit.

Comment

Some here, but at least I convinced my whole family to tune in.

Comment

Originally posted by boywithbluehanger
                                All the more reason SV should have ended a while ago...
                                I agree.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎