• Time
  • Show
Clear All

its associated with strength in Kryptonian

Comment

The symbol "8" also means infinity.

Comment

Originally posted by Thrill_Seeker
        yeah he was kinda crazy !! except I dont think he was fully crazy or skitz, [SPOILER] hes in arctic [/SPOILER] so we'll have to see what happens there, maybe he will help clark or something
        Well given what he has done he is far more of a liability than an asset to Clark and anybody related to him at this point, he reminds a lot of the nutbag that tried to kill Lana so he could fulfill his destiny as a superhero a few episodes back.

Comment

why do members of veritas seem to always be a little bit nuts? then again, you'd have to be a bit nuts to put that much of your life into someone who may never even show up, let alone live up to your expectations

Comment

Originally posted by Hopefulsuicide
            why do members of veritas seem to always be a little bit nuts? then again, you'd have to be a bit nuts to put that much of your life into someone who may never even show up, let alone live up to your expectations
            A bit nuts maybe byt ET broke the wackometter he was Joker level insane as only an archcriminal like the Joker would carve simbols on someone's body to leave another person a clue or a message!

Comment

Originally posted by Eri-El
              So why did Clark ask ET at the chuch why he "Carved his Name" into Lex's chest?
              I think Clark was referring to the symbol for Traveler on Lex's chest, since that's what they call him.

Comment

and air, yeah its also the symbol for the house of el and its an "S" in krypto language
                again, its means air, cos it was the symbol that was on the air stone, in season 4. the one on lanas back all through season 4 means water or transformation which I didnt really understand.
                the writers dont really follow the language, they just put the letter together and make it up, they wouldnt think that any of the crazy fans would actually go and learn the language

----- Added 1 Minutes later -----

oh yeah, also they took the idea from supermans "s" on his chest and just joined the ends to make it look like an 8 in the middle and dub it a kryptonian letter, among other meanings
                Last edited by Thrill_Seeker; 05-09-2008, 07:12 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

isnt the 8 symbol supermans normal symbol which means hope

Comment

Originally posted by Twitch
                    I think Clark was referring to the symbol for Traveler on Lex's chest, since that's what they call him.

That's what i was thinking.....I was just weird the way Clark said it.

Comment

8 is the amount of seasons the show will last

Comment

Originally posted by AlwaysRight
                        8 is the amount of seasons the show will last

Yep. Pretty much. They need to rap **** up. I am getting sick and tired of this show dragging on forever

Comment

Clark's NAME

Originally posted by Eri-El
                          So why did Clark ask ET at the chuch why he "Carved his Name" into Lex's chest?
                          EXATCLY! I've been looking for someone else who noticed this. When Clark first met up with Chloe at the hospital and she showed Clark the picture Jimmy had taken of Lex's 'carved symbol' on his chest, she wanted to know from Clark what it meant. He told her he immediately saw traveler and savior. Yes, that's understandable, and then they went to the ISIS foundation computer room and did more research and Clark noticed another symbol embedded that meant 'sancturary'.

Since the symbol on Lex's Chest led Clark to St. Christopher's Church in Montreal, Canada, which was supposed to be the only one on the continent of North America, he hoped to find information of 'great worth', or so I thought. Instead, he found the last remaining member of the 'super-secret' Veritas group somewhat crazed and disquised as a monk who wanted to worship him, no less. That felt a bit wierd for me. When he told Clark that he'd been expecting him because after the pictograph had been retrieved from the bank vault in Zurich by Lex, he thought he needed to intervene. So, he left him a messege that would help Clark locate him, even when he didn't know 'The Treveler's' true identity. Then Clark asked him, "Why did you carve MY NAME on his chest?" That stood out for me, because he hadn't told Chloe that the symbol was "His Name".

'Eri-El', no one else responded to your question about this. We couldn't have been the only ones who noticed this. Also, I remember in the episode "Blue" or "Lara" (??), when Kara was being tortured with that Kryptonite solution-'memory' fluid, as a 'lab rat' for the government, she had a memory flashback about visiting earth when she followed her Aunt Lara through a Portal. They were at the Kent Farm and discussing Lara's unborn baby and whether or not she'd chosen a 'name' for him. Kara suggested that he be named 'Kal-El' making a reference to whenever he looked at the stars from earth toward Krypton ...or something like that. Is there any background in the comic books that could give some understanding about what this is all about concerning Clark's name? I'm really curious.
                          Last edited by Imzadia; 06-01-2008, 12:01 AM.

Comment

Just to let you know, Kara's flashback while in the kryptonite liquid is from the episode 'Lara.' And the symbol that Teague carved into his chest may have just meant "his name" in that it was the symbol of Clark's Kryptonian family- the House of El. This is how I interpreted it.

Comment

Originally posted by Hopefulsuicide
                              Well, we never knew the Queens, Swann wasn't nuts, and Lionel was more evil than nuts, so in my opinion, it's just the Teagues that were whacko.

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎