Clark and Lois going out for a beer...

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh he wants her soooo much!!!!!!!!

Comment

He'll pass out and Lois will just leave him on the street!

Comment

She wouldn't have much choice; he probably outweighs her a great deal! It's either that or she grabs his ankles and starts to drag. The curbs will be a b**** though.

Comment

Originally posted by eas
          Funny... I was going to tell you to write it!!

Man, if I focused my attention to writing this, people would kill me. I'm months behind on "IWITS" and I think I've given up on "PML".
          *pulls out pitchfork*

Originally posted by Jade4813
          *clamps a hand over your mouth* Don't even say it! Particularly don't say you're giving up on "PML" where people can hear you! Do you know how many people love that story, myself included! I'm sensing torches and pitchforks coming out right now!
          *cough*Murder of Clark Kent*cough* *cough*World without Clark Kent*cough*

Oh my allergies. *sniff*

Comment

Originally posted by ginnyfan
            *pulls out pitchfork*

*cough*Murder of Clark Kent*cough* *cough*World without Clark Kent*cough*

Oh my allergies. *sniff*
            *sweatdrop* Um...*desperate look around*

LOOK!!!!!!!!!!! FLYING PIGGIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*runs away quickly*

I'm working! I'm working! *hides under the desk*

Comment

it would be hilarious though to see cark get a little tipsy, which they wont do, cos its kinda weird when you think about it, but i think it'd be funny.
              what would he be like ??
              and its different than redk, thats not really the same

Comment

*clamps a hand over your mouth* Don't even say it! Particularly don't say you're giving up on "PML" where people can hear you! Do you know how many people love that story, myself included! I'm sensing torches and pitchforks coming out right now!
                Oops.

----- Added 1 Minutes later -----

*pulls out pitchfork*
                Er...um...

*frantically looks around. Grab's Jimmy's roommate's suit and dons the disguise.*
                Last edited by eas; 05-02-2008, 06:40 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

Originally posted by eas
                  Er...um...

*frantically looks around. Grab's Jimmy's roommate's suit and dons the disguise.*
                  *frowns in confusion* Hey, has anyone seen eas lately? I could swear she was just here...what about you, Woman-who-looks-suspiciously-like-eas-but-I-know-really-isn't? By the way, you might want to shorten your name. It's not fitting on your nametag. Anyway, you seen eas anywhere?

Huh.

Comment

*cough*Murder of Clark Kent*cough* *cough*World without Clark Kent*cough* Oh my allergies. *sniff*
                    *sigh of relief and comes out of hiding*

Great, I love it when I can deflect my shortcomings onto Jade. Keep focusing on her, BDE. That's the spirit!!

Uh... um.. back on topic:

Yeah, Clark can't get drunk, but I don't think that Lois's intent, anyway. I think she just wants to give him a nice evening with a friend - an evening where he's not hunched over a computer trying to cure Lana. She's just trying to give him a break and letting him know it's okay for him to do that.

I think they're out for a long time... Kara is up pretty late when she goes to get the milk. Seems like the middle of the night! I really do think that a fan-fic is needed here about what transpired at the bar.

----- Added 52 Seconds later -----

*frowns in confusion* Hey, has anyone seen eas lately? I could swear she was just here...what about you, Woman-who-looks-suspiciously-like-eas-but-I-know-really-isn't? By the way, you might want to shorten your name. It's not fitting on your nametag. Anyway, you seen eas anywhere?

Huh.
                    Hey! No fair throwing me under the bus while I'm busy throwing you under the bus!!! Dammit!

Complete off topic, but how did your finals go? Are you just so freakin' happy right now 'cuz you're done?
                    Last edited by eas; 05-02-2008, 06:45 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

Originally posted by eas
                      *sigh of relief and comes out of hiding*

Great, I love it when I can deflect my shortcomings onto Jade. Keep focusing on her, BDE. That's the spirit!!

Uh... um.. back on topic:

Yeah, Clark can't get drunk, but I don't think that Lois's intent, anyway. I think she just wants to give him a nice evening with a friend - an evening where he's not hunched over a computer trying to cure Lana. She's just trying to give him a break and letting him know it's okay for him to do that.

I think they're out for a long time... Kara is up pretty late when she goes to get the milk. Seems like the middle of the night! I really do think that a fan-fic is needed here about what transpired at the bar.
                      Seriously, I'm thinking sequel to Trouble with Love. Just as soon as I finish the latest chapter of A World Without Superman!

Hey! No fair throwing me under the bus while I'm busy throwing you under the bus!!! Dammit!

----- Added 2 Minutes later -----

Originally posted by eas
                      Complete off topic, but how did your finals go? Are you just so freakin' happy right now 'cuz you're done?
                      Not sure we could get much more off-topic, but...my final today went...okay, I think. There were a number of errors in the exam itself. I don't think the professor edited it. For example, one hype had a party joining so that it could presumably sue itself. It made NO sense. But anyway...! I'm trying to remind myself that I felt worse after last semester's Contracts final and did perfectly well and so I hope to have done at least that well this time around.

Just one more final to go! Property on Tuesday. *dies*

I'm not sure why I'm so happy. Post-final-euphoria? Apocalypse? Or maybe I've cracked under the weight of it all! *spins around in circles*
                      Last edited by Jade4813; 05-02-2008, 06:48 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

Originally posted by Eri-El
                        Lois is falling for him in her own Lois way........
                        yup I just hope it happens soon

BTW I like your avi

Comment

I'm not sure why I'm so happy. Post-final-euphoria? Apocalypse? Or maybe I've cracked under the weight of it all! *spins around in circles*
                          Maybe all of the above?

Originally posted by Twitch
                          Didn't anyone else love the way Lois said the line "Why don't I buy you a brew?" Erica delivered it in such a cute way and her facial expression was absolutely adorable. I wanted to give her a big hug and never let go!
                          Yeah, it was really cute, as well as the way she hugged him and said, "check your id... we're legal now." Because she knew that would be a concern on Clark's part! LOL

Also - as an aside - she looked so gorgeous in that scene. I thought she was even prettier in the real world than the AU world.
                          Last edited by eas; 05-02-2008, 07:00 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

Originally posted by A_Chloe.S._Fan
                            So, how do you think that went?
                            I think he probably sat there nursing one beer getting calling a lightweight by Lois as she drank him under the table. Then he probably had to take her home and hold her hair while she threw up.

Comment

Originally posted by eas
                              I really do think that a fan-fic is needed here about what transpired at the bar.
                              Just noticed this thread as I was searching for something else. I did precisely the above a couple of years ago!

Forum for posting fan fiction that is primarily about the pairing of Clark/Lois. Can be friendship or romance. All fic posted in this forum must be rated G through PG-13.

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎