No announcement yet.

Tonight's CLOIS scenes

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by eas
    Agreed. I would say that I liked the final scene the best because it had so many Iconic Clois moments, while still staying true to the SV-verse. First, we've got Lois making a comment about how Clark is always welcome to use her desktop (and we get the falling anvil about the mild manner reporter) and then we have her reference when she broke down with him in "Siren". And she doesn't let him just let her off the hook. She argues and says that she should be there for him... then the little awkward hop/arm punch when she realizes that things got too intense. All that comes full circle with Lois taking him out for a beer... giving him comfort, her way.

Perfect Clois moment.
    I think that's what I liked about that last scene, there was continuity with previous episodes and the parallel with the beer, within the episode itself. Even the comment about heroes exiting stage right, was a reference to Green Arrow and Aquaman, to show Lois is the same, the one constant.
    Last edited by 4Clana; 05-02-2008, 01:09 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by eas
      Agreed. I would say that I liked the final scene the best because it had so many Iconic Clois moments, while still staying true to the SV-verse. First, we've got Lois making a comment about how Clark is always welcome to use her desktop (and we get the falling anvil about the mild manner reporter) and then we have her reference when she broke down with him in "Siren". And she doesn't let him just let her off the hook. She argues and says that she should be there for him... then the little awkward hop/arm punch when she realizes that things got too intense. All that comes full circle with Lois taking him out for a beer... giving him comfort, her way.

Perfect Clois moment.
      Oh you said it perfectly, what a great scene.
      Last edited by Twitch; 05-02-2008, 10:22 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by 4Clana
        I think that's what I liked about that last scene, there was continuity with previous episodes and the parallel with the beer, within the episode itself. Even the comment about heroes exiting stage right, was a reference to Green Arrow and Aquaman, to show Lois is the same, the one constant.
        Yeah, I noticed that, too. And then there was the reference to Jimmy's bow-tie and ex -- we were supposed to infer that it was Chloe.

It was a great episode, no doubt. Welling directed and acted in this one really well. He really knows how to direct a very Supermanish Clark Kent. I adored the scene where he says, "I never give up. Tell me how to find Lois Lane!!" I re-wound and watched that thing 5 times!!

Comment

LMAO! "Louis Lane", I thought that was such a Lois thing to do. The look on Clark's face was priceless.

Comment

Yep the scene was funny it remindedme of a chlark scene. The clothes scene reminded me of the elvator scene when Chloe said something like "Do it for truth and justice" And putting the name tag on him reminded me of the scene in s5 when Chloe put the name tag on Clark. I'm just saying.

Comment

I don't think it's the same, Lois' scene is funny and references her typo-prone self.

Comment

I loved that she gave him his iconic look!

Comment

I was dieing. This whole episode was cute of them....

Comment

Well Lana isn't dead yet... So I say move on so when Lana is back to normal, he won't go back to her.

Comment

They look like a boring couple. Clark's the passive one and Lois's the aggressive one, that's wacked y'all!

Comment

Originally posted by Alexander III
                        They look like a boring couple. Clark's the passive one and Lois's the aggressive one, that's wacked y'all!
                        That's usually how it is in other superman media

Comment

Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...yeah! *tries to think of a SINGLE instance where Clark's been the aggressive one and Lois the passive one* Even in the old 40s comics, I don't think she was all that passive. She kept trying to plot to trick him into marriage. And that was, you know, back when women were expected to be rather more passive than they are today.

I do love how THLois was so "passive" and DCClark so "aggressive" in...Oh, wait...no...didn't happen there either. *smacks head* D'oh!

Comment

Definitely a Clois classic. Not only was it a reference to her "typo-prone self" But if anybod has read in a comic book. The Justice league would mess around with Clark and call him Mr. Lois Lane. So I saw it as a reference to that more.

Comment

I thought after Lois told Clark to strip, and then left the room and tried to get a peak at Clark changing and he opened the doors and busted her was funny! LMAO!

Comment

definetely, the best parts of the episode belonged to Lois and Clark

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎