Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tonight's CLOIS scenes

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

I love Clana, but I still appreciate the Lois. They have a good partnership. It's just great to see a more in control Superman and reporter. He was actually doing something to help Lana. And if it takes Lois to bring that out of him, then I'm ok with it.

Comment

all those in favor
      *slowly raises hand*

Comment

I found it funny that Au lois tried to sneek a peak of clark while he was changing but he was to fast for her. and both au lois and real lois are trying to get clark drunk since neither know alcohol doesn't affect him.
        Last edited by krpto; 05-01-2008, 06:33 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by jimmyolsenblues
          that now and forever EDLOIS=LOIS completely without question.
          That was without question in Crusade.

Comment

Originally posted by jimmyolsenblues
            this was an iconic lois lane episode. it left for me in my opinion. that now and forever EDLOIS=LOIS completely without question.
            of course everyone is entitled to their own opinion.
            This was a huge clois episode.
            I echo your sentiments.

No matter what way you slice it, Lois and Clark were very strong in this episode,they stole the show, IMO.

Comment

I really loved Lois in that epi. Some times, she get on my nerves, but tonight, they really raised her to iconic Lois. It's good news for season 8 if they keep it up.

Comment

Originally posted by double L
                That was without question in Crusade.
                Agreed. The minute she appeared on screen, I loved her! And she was definitely one of the reasons why I continuted watching in S4.

Comment

she'll get on anyones nerves in smallville because when she was younger she was an army brat so as a teen/young woman she's closer to that than her iconic status. Smallville are being true to the new DC mythos started in the late 80's when it comes to Lois lane

I just find her funny not annoying

AU Lois is still very much RW lois lane, the fact she's at the DP being her iconic later self suggests that, all thats different is she doesnt know who clark is and so no inhibition if she finds him attractive. If she's attracted to him she'll show it rather than hide it like she does in smallville

If she's attracted to him in the AU whats to say she's not in the RW?

its still the same woman. Just different circumstances when it comes to clark kent.
                  Last edited by DontCha; 05-01-2008, 06:44 PM.

Comment

I am so excited about the Clois scenes......Thanks Tom Welling.......Hopefully it will continue

Comment

I thought it was really touching that Lois would want to comfort Clark after he was there for her when she broke up with Ollie.
                      She said something like "I really don't know what to say"-or something to that extent.
                      A speechless Lois, who would have thought.
                      I guess Clark Kent is the only one who can render Lois Lane speechless.
                      Well she did say she wasn't good with sad.

Comment

The Clois scenes were great.

Comment

I think they will be there for each other more. not lovers though. That wont happen in the series.

Comment

clois scenes were cute-i think they must end clana with grace and integrity before us fans by into lois lane

Comment

Originally posted by Kal-ed
                              I thought so too, but after tonight, Im not sure, Im not saying this is the beggining, I think they begun being FRIENDS long ago, this is just them growing closer as friends and being there for eachother. But something about recent spoilers and this episode, that Im seeing romantic Clois in the very last episode of the series, not sooner though.

i agree with you. i'd really like them to spend time developing WHY clark falls for lois. in the beginning, he couldn't stand her. he has grown slowly to care for her, even if she hasn't always been a big softie back. i'd like to see her do some things, like risk her life to expose the truth and get justice, that he will see and start to really respect. I read an article once about why Clark was so fascinated with Lois, and it had something to do with her singlemindedness in getting to the bottom of things, and her willingness to put her own life in danger, despite the fact that she was a vulnerable human...it was her way of being a hero. I always thought that was a nice idea for why Clark loved her so much. Knowing this show, they will probably just make it all about sex appeal, but I do hope they give some deeper reasons for Clark's future devotion to her. I'd like them to spend all of Season 8 doing that, actually. I don't even think I want to see real Clois in SV...only the seeds of it. I don't think there's enough time for Clark to move from obsession with Lana to obsession with Lois in a satisfying way. But I'd love it if they showed Clark starting to be fascinated with her. I'd love to see that transition.

Comment

Originally posted by Honey45
                                I don't really care for Clois one way or another. It HAS to happen eventually, so I don't really mind. But I hope this isn't the way they're going about it.. it's kind of tacky.

I think the fact that just because Lana is in a coma/"dead"/gone/whatever you wanna call it, that Clark would move onto Lois? Ehh.. I don't know.
                                Just that he was all upset because he basically can't find out how to fix Lana and he thinks she's gone for good, and Lois says "Want to go for a beer?" and he says "Sure thing!"

Doesn't seem very Clark Kent-ish to me. I don't think Clark would give up until he "fixed" Lana.

I'm fine with Clois happening during this show, but I hope the way it happens isn't through "Well Lana's dead now, I guess it's time for someone else".

I could be wrong - this may not be the way they are trying to make it look. But that's just how it felt to me.
                                I see it differently. lois was the sexual predator in the alternate universe (easy, easy pickin's, ClarkMan) and said clearly that she was a loser in luv. It wasn't ClarkMan who sought her out. Once back to current day, it was the best that lois could think up for a 'friend' which is how he described her, he wasn't not moving in on lois,nor had he forgotten about Lana. He even told lois how he was uncertain about participating in nightlife or something to that effect.

The better Superman and Lois scenes were in the alternate universe which showed her going for him rather ClarkMan swooning for lois.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎