Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you like Lana?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lana is the reason I haven't watched a full season of Smallville (okay, that's not true - I watched seasons 1 - 3 in syndication but it was hard). Lana is...boring. Too good. Too much like all those popular girls in high school. Not to mention that she was with Clark LOOOONG after she should've been. Especially since Lois was in the picture. There's this look she would get on her face whenever she was with Clark that was just...grrr...I can't explain it. It just annoyed me. I'm glad she's not back for a full season. It is high time for Clark to move on.

Comment

Originally posted by tmack09
      SHES JUST AWESOME...end of story!! lol!

Give me a reason why she isn't AWESOME and I can give 3 reasons why other characters aren't the best either...dnt get me wrong, ALLL the characters are friggin RAD, but they all have their "what-the-hezell" moments! LANA rocks, shes pretty much my reason for watching SV other then, the gorgousness (is that even a word? haha w/e) of TOM WELLING!!
      I second that! Except for the part about Tom Welling, cuz I'm a guy. Anyway, you're right, EVERY SINGLE character on the show has had really bad moments. People just don't like Lana because of all the drama that lasted soooo long. But that was definately all of Clark's fault. It makes me sick how he kept lying to her and stringing her along while he kept a huge secret. He even slept with her without telling her his secret!!! And then fans get all pissed off at Lana??!!!! Blame the writers people!
      KK is so awesome and Lana's character was fascinating because she could have died or turned evil or who knows! There were so many possibilities! I love Lana, even when she shows her darker side.

Comment

^^ totally agree!

Originally posted by Violet-Shadow
        Lana is the reason I haven't watched a full season of Smallville (okay, that's not true - I watched seasons 1 - 3 in syndication but it was hard). Lana is...boring. Too good. Too much like all those popular girls in high school. Not to mention that she was with Clark LOOOONG after she should've been. Especially since Lois was in the picture. There's this look she would get on her face whenever she was with Clark that was just...grrr...I can't explain it. It just annoyed me. I'm glad she's not back for a full season. It is high time for Clark to move on.
        Lana "Too Good"?? "Too much like all those popular girls in high school"??? hahaha...were we watching the same SV season 6 and 7?! I'm gonna go with "No".

but Lana Lang mid Season 6 and most of Season 7 was no where near the same Lana Lang as in previous seasons...so her being "too good" as reason to dislike her just seems odd because she actually wasn't.

Now if you wanted to argue and say "She was shifty, she turned into an evil she-devil" something along those lines then ok cool. you have a valid arguement but right now all I think is "hmmmm"
        Last edited by tmack09; 09-20-2008, 07:22 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by tmack09

Lana "Too Good"?? "Too much like all those popular girls in high school"??? hahaha...were we watching the same SV season 6 and 7?! I'm gonna go with "No" because from your post you've only watched seasons 1-3 where sure Lana was (high schooly lol)...

but Lana Lang mid Season 6 and most of Season 7 was no where near the same Lana Lang as in previous seasons...so her being "too good" as reason to dislike her just seems odd because she actually wasn't.

Now if you wanted to argue and say "She was shifty, she turned into an evil she-devil" something along those lines then ok cool. you have a valid arguement but right now all I think is "only watched S 1-3...explains a lot"
          Okay, you're right. In seasons 6 and 7 it seemed like she was TRYING to be that good girl that she HAD been...and that annoyed me more than the good girl routine. I think that's what I meant when I typed "too good". I think I meant she'd like to think she was too good...something like that. I watched parts of the other seasons, most of four and five, half of 6, few of 7. I saw her development. She just tried too hard to maintain that goodness...especially with Clark. Actually, I almost liked her when she was all dark and she embraced that darkness. I felt like she was accepting who she really was or something. And, ah, thanks for forcing me to clarify.

Comment

^^ theeere ya go!!
            I think I understand where you are coming from! I do however have to respectfully disagree!!

Comment

I love Lana.
              She's probably my third favorite character. I loved Lana when she was "good" and I love her now that she's "bad".

Comment

I personally LOVE Lana. She has always been my favorite character and she always will be. There wasn't any character on the show i disliked, besides Whitney and Jason, until Lex in season 5. I've always shipped Clana but that really doesn't have anything to do with Lana's character. The reason I love her is because she has been through the most crap and she's still a great person.

Comment

I liked her when she wasn't being annoying.

They took too long to "kill" her in a car explosion (yes I smiled... alot). I liked her character a lot more after that. When she took things into her own hands and did something productive. And also when she was with Clark and they were happy. One of my favorite Smallville scenes ("Hidden") is with her in it.

Comment

KK is a great actress but aside from season 1, 2 and 4 her storylines and relationships have been bad.

Comment

when we had her every episode we always siad i hate her get her off the show and lets get clark and lois togther but now i think since we do not have her every episode i kinda miss her and i can not wait intill has a guest appearence this season! I also feel the same with michael rosenbaum who played lex luther!

Comment

I don't have a problem with Lana, I used to because I fell into the crowd who basically hated her for no reason. She was an awesome character, and reacted to situations in a way that most women would. Lana was hot, she could kick ass, and...did I mention she was hot?

Comment

booo

i didnt mind lana for the fist 2 seasons cause she was that girl in the high school that everyone wanted. then in season 3 she got a liittle annoying but it was ok. from season 4 up to where she married lex was boring and useless drama bs in my opinion and it only got worse after the wedding. i hate how clarks alllllllwaaaays brooding over the girl that got away, when in reality shes the sucky actress that couldnt act her way out of a comic book. she need to stick to movies and not this show.

that was my completly unbiased opinion and i hope i did not offend anyone.

Comment

I always liked Lana. She was one of the main reasons why I watched the show in the first place. I'm looking forward to her return.

Comment

I liked how she also knew that Clark was destined for greater things, so she put aside her love for him and set him free, so to speak. One of the most noble things I've seen any character do on any show.

Comment

I liked her but now I'm like not really

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎