Let Me Get This Right...

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Let Me Get This Right...

As I watch this episode let me see if I got the situation correct:
    1. Lana was a witch and then became a cyber-spy after her failed marriage to Lex
    2. Chloe is a latent meteor freak
    3. Pete became stretchy for an episode.
    4. Lionel was the emissary for Jor-El and connected to a secret society group whom knew of the "Traveler's" coming
    5. Lex was possessed by Zod and gained Kryptonian powers
    6. Jonathan Kent became empowered by Jor-El to stop Clark in his red K phase
    7. And now, Jimmy Olsen is recruited by a federal agent to be a spy and he is pulling it off without a hitch. No reason for him to be able to but he is doing so.

I have one question about this show: Is there anyone in Smallville/Metropolis who is just a normal person that Clark is associated with? The writers need to stop making the supporting characters more than what they are supposed to be.

there is always Lois :P

Comment

for a minute there I thought I was watching the 3 ninjas

Comment

There's Martha too!

Comment

Everything unusual can and will happen in Smallville.

Comment

jadedwolf you summed up the problems perfectly. i find it best to have a miller lite before i watch , it takes the edge of logic off a bit, you are right the show is a bit.....outlandish.
            But i still will watch every single episode.

Comment

Lois is the only "normal" person left on the show.

Comment

Originally posted by jimmyolsenblues
                jadedwolf you summed up the problems perfectly. i find it best to have a miller lite before i watch , it takes the edge of logic off a bit, you are right the show is a bit.....outlandish.
                But i still will watch every single episode.
                Works for me.

Comment

Originally posted by Jaded Wolf
                  1. Lana was a witch and then became a cyber-spy after her failed marriage to Lex
                  4. Lionel was the emissary for Jor-El and connected to a secret society group whom knew of the "Traveler's" coming
                  7. And now, Jimmy Olsen is recruited by a federal agent to be a spy and he is pulling it off without a hitch. No reason for him to be able to but he is doing so.

I have one question about this show: Is there anyone in Smallville/Metropolis who is just a normal person that Clark is associated with? The writers need to stop making the supporting characters more than what they are supposed to be.

You got that right !!!

----- Added 2 Minutes later -----

Originally posted by Rhaspodel
                  There's Martha too!
                  No she isn't...she became a U.S. senator....not in the superman world I grew up in.
                  Last edited by Jo-jo; 04-24-2008, 07:38 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

The good news is that you-know-who was not missed or mentioned this episode.

Comment

Originally posted by Jaded Wolf

It's because they don't want to make the show about Clark for some reason. Tonight's episode was really called, "Jimmy becomes James Bond, and gets rid of Clark".

----- Added 50 Seconds later -----

Originally posted by SteveS
                      Lois was missed. Sorry, we all know by now how you feel about that.
                      Last edited by curiosity; 04-24-2008, 07:58 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

Originally posted by roccanater
                        Everything unusual can and will happen in Smallville.
                        That's just a scapegoat answer. It's no longer unusual when it becomes a norm.

Comment

Nowadays, being normal is unusual and being unusual is normal.

Comment

it's a show about a Super Hero...Logic is thrown out of the window the second one expects a man to FLY...besides, i like to believe ANYONE who hangs around Clark long enough becomes inspired to be a bit Extra Ordinary...it's just a bi-product of being around Future Supes..

Comment

Originally posted by SteveS
                              Voldemort?

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎