No announcement yet.

Jimmy checkin her out..

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jimmy checkin her out..

did anyone catch jimmy checking out Ms. Lane's Cleavage in the scene where they are talking about Ms. Swann? that was great.. cause i was doing that too before he did..haha

I did too and so did many people. Here's a pic of it.

There's actually a topic about this called

Jimmy was a creeper/he was staring

or something along those lines.

Comment

I sure noticed it too and which straight gendered person would not take a look too lol! Or maybe there was a spider on her shoulder and he has a fear of them lol..

Comment

LOL! No, I actually didn't notice that...but its pretty funny!
        yea...what straight gendered person wouldn't take a look at those beautiful breast!

Comment

I was shocked he looked for so long, I mean, he looked like he was ready to dive in. Chloe who. . . .

Umm, you are on national TV there (Aaron) Jimmy. And surprised TPTB didn't reshoot.

Comment

Originally posted by All about Clark
            I was shocked he looked for so long, I mean, he looked like he was ready to dive in. Chloe who. . . .

Umm, you are on national TV there (Aaron) Jimmy. And surprised TPTB didn't reshoot.
            Ummm...it was intentional, why would they re-shoot?

Comment

I am no fan of sexuality being placed in everything on televisison. I mean sure it was funny. I laughed. It's just annoying that sex is in everything.

Comment

Originally posted by RichardMarx
                Ummm...it was intentional, why would they re-shoot?
                I never thought it was intentional, why do you think it was? I mean, isn't he supposed to be interested in Chloe and/or Kara? I have never received a vibe that Jimmy could be interested in Lois, other than to be her camera-man. And I only saw this as his way to tag along because Lois seems to be a mover and shaker at the old DP.

Comment

It was intentional indeed and it was supposed to be funny but,I'm really tired to see him looking like a
                  creep.Why are they always on his case?He was introduced to us as the bad Chloe's boyfriend who never called back.Then,he comes to Smallville expecting a romance with her then was attracted by
                  Kara and now,he's looking at Lois's boobs?Who's next...Lana???

Come on,give the guy a break!!!
                  Last edited by Sweetie; 04-03-2008, 05:09 PM.

Comment

I will go on the intentional side as well. They put a top on Erica that it would be hard not to look, if they wanted a noraml scene they might have dressed her up more casually.

Comment

Go Jimmy.

Comment

are people more upset about jimmy checking out lois or are
                        people more upset Aaron Ashmore is checking out erica durance.
                        either way, there is never a crime committed when some adult is attracted to another.

Comment

I'll go with Jimmy/Lois. I guess Chloe and Kara just aren't enough for Jimmy. They always want to make him a slimy character, or just to show us that Clark would never do that, I'm not sure which.

Comment

...funny, I didn't notice Jimmy in the scene.

Comment

Originally posted by ramjeetp
                              I sure noticed it too and which straight gendered person would not take a look too lol!...
                              LOL exactly! I would be more worried if he HADN'T looked.

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎