Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Patricia Swann: Should she really have been that stupid?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Patricia Swann: Should she really have been that stupid?

Given the fact that Patricia Swann had evidence that Lionel Luthor killed other members of Veritas, and given the fact that she is obviously another rich kid, should she have been stupid enough to think that she could meddle in the Luthors' affairs without consequence. And wouldn't you think that her security would have consisted of more than a chauffeur, no matter how trusted. She had the other key around her neck, fer cryin' out loud, did she really think neither of the Luthors would notice that? If she wanted Clark to have her father's journal, she could have FedExed it to the farmhouse without putting herself in danger.

I realize that this was just a plot device by the writers so they could get Veritas going, but it would have been nice to see someone come up against the Luthors who actually has money and proof that they're both criminals and could take them on in their own playing field. Unfortunately, they made P. Swann stupid and foolhardy, instead of savvy and brave.

Watcha think?

yeah i expected her to be more careful...

i was a bit confused tbh, cause she said people had directions to release the info on Lionel if she died... but then that didnt happen

Comment

wasnt stupid she was great

Comment

Originally posted by Hopefulsuicide
        yeah i expected her to be more careful...

i was a bit confused tbh, cause she said people had directions to release the info on Lionel if she died... but then that didnt happen
        I guess either once she left that room it's null and void or she just told the chauffer (sp) to tell her lawyers to make plans for her death.

Either way it was pretty lame of her.

Originally posted by jordeant1200
        wasnt stupid she was great
        Looked great, didn't think so great.

Comment

Leave her alone. She didn't do anything to you. MAybe she just wanted to meet the traveler in person and wanted to talk to him. Plus what does giving the jornal to Clark have anything to do with her dieing, except that she had to drive to metropolis. No one would suspect their driver to kill them anyways, and then maybe her driver just was a meany face and killed her for money. How was she suposed to know. Plus I don't think she's as paranoid as our own Lex Luthor. So why should she have more body guard than one? And maybe she didn't know about the key. And if she did, she also thought lex didn't remember things from his past, as did we. I'm sure anyone would have thought it was safe.

Comment

she could have been a great character, i miss Christopher Reeve and I miss Virgil Swan and any tie to her could have been great.
            I was 9 when superman I came out and christopher reeve will always be my favorite superman.

Comment

Originally posted by Iluvgreen
              meany face

that's so cute!

Comment

better question. How the hell did Mrs. Teague and the nerdy doctor from star trek breed and come out with a Jensen Ackles?

I'm not saying, I'm just saying.

Comment

That's what I was wondering...how did Genivieve survive when everyone else died? Maybe she had something going on with Lionel? That's the only plausible reason I can think of as to why he didn't have her killed.

Also, I completely agree, Patricia was completely idiotic in her methods. I'd have thought that she'd have had more trusted security around her, and with her recent run-ins with the Luthor's, would've made sure they were as trustworthy as possible.

Comment

Working...
                  X
                  😀
                  🥰
                  🤢
                  😎
                  😡
                  👍
                  👎