Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Worst Movies Ever? (Voice your opinion here)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rosey
    It's been a while now but I still resent like hell that I ever wasted my time on the worst movie I've ever personally seen - Napoleon Dynamite.
    I love that movie. Its so stupid its funny. But you either love it or hate it.

Comment

P.S. I love you.... uhm yeah...I want 2 hours of my life back.....

Comment

America's Sweethearts- great cast...horrible plot

Comment

Soul Vengeance
          *shudder*
          It's the kind of movie that's played in hell.

Comment

Mafia was one of the dumbest movies I ever seen

Comment

Fourplay

Comment

X3. Not only do I want my two hours back, I want interest on top; I felt THAT violated by the movie. And my 11.50 for paying the ticket price.

I hate, hate, HATED that movie. Even bad movies I sometimes don't regret watching, or I grow ambivalent about over time. X3 is one of those rare movies that time has actually made me hate more.

Comment

okay im finding this impossible... every movie i can think off that i wished i hadnt watched is not important enough for me to remember the name of

Comment

AVP2 and Napoleon Dynamite i want my time back

Comment

I personally didn't see it but a group of my co-workers went to see Sex and the City and said it was a complete waste of three hours. The only reason they went was to get another person to play golf with them. One of my co-workers fell asleep during the entire movie while the other one consistently complained about the whole movie. I'm glad I was smart and bothered not to see it at all.

I will say Southland Tales was a complete waste of my time and the only consolation about it is the fact that the rental was free.

Comment

Originally posted by Jade4813
                        X3. Not only do I want my two hours back, I want interest on top; I felt THAT violated by the movie. And my 11.50 for paying the ticket price.

I hate, hate, HATED that movie. Even bad movies I sometimes don't regret watching, or I grow ambivalent about over time. X3 is one of those rare movies that time has actually made me hate more.
                        do you mean x-men 3? cause if you do i have to agree with you... i will probably watch it again one day, but the movie just made me so angry...

Comment

X3 is like a bad word - that movie could have been awesome and instead it was....not

There will be blood - I'm sorry, that movie was so boring and didn't really make sense and I fell asleep twice (which might explain why it didn't make sense but it might not)

Numb - a horrid horrid movie. If I could find that random person who recommended that movie to me I'd run him down

Strange Wilderness - again - horrid movie, two funny parts.... just awful

Comment

Originally posted by Jaded Wolf
                            I personally didn't see it but a group of my co-workers went to see Sex and the City and said it was a complete waste of three hours. The only reason they went was to get another person to play golf with them. One of my co-workers fell asleep during the entire movie while the other one consistently complained about the whole movie. I'm glad I was smart and bothered not to see it at all.

I will say Southland Tales was a complete waste of my time and the only consolation about it is the fact that the rental was free.
                            THREE hours? Wow. I don't understand how, considering the subject of the show anyway, the movie could possibly be that long. I was never going to see it in the first place, it's a good thing it seems.

Another film I thought of..."The Sweetest Thing". Pure crap from start to finish.

Comment

maybe it's just me but

No Country For Old Men was a boring movie for me. Maybe I wasn't in the mood to watch it but I really didn't see what all the hype was about.....

Comment

Originally posted by Ginx
                                maybe it's just me but

No Country For Old Men was a boring movie for me. Maybe I wasn't in the mood to watch it but I really didn't see what all the hype was about.....
                                I might get tomatoes for this...but that's how I felt about "Crash". I mean...I understood the point they were trying to get across, yet I felt as though I was only watching it to find out the end, not because I enjoyed the film.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎