Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is Tom Welling putting on weight?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

He does look bigger, but I attribute that to physical maturity. He is around thirty, and guys do change around that age. I think he looks fine.

Comment

whos taller Tom welling or Brandon Routh

Comment

Originally posted by FLyxNERD
        whos taller Tom welling or Brandon Routh

Aren't they both the same height? 6'3'

Comment

Originally posted by dotsie23
          Aren't they both the same height? 6'3'
          for some reason brandon routh seem taller..maybe cuz of how he looked on the big screen and tom is on a tv series

Comment

TW looked the most jacked/ripped in Exile during S3. As others have said, I think age is becoming a factor. What I find funny is the fact that Sam Jones III still looks exactly the same, and TW seems to look older with each passing season. TW is a good looking guy and everything, but his age is definately showing. If he was doing a regular drama that had a 30 something cast, he would fit in. But the guy is coming up on his 31st birthday and Christopher Reeve was 26 when the first Superman film came out. The fact is that the show was never supposed to last this long, and the longer they stretch it out, the more out of place TW seems to be age wise. I mean, does anyone think that TW sucessfully passes for a 21/22 year old?

Comment

Here's my thoughts. He's definitely bigger than he was in past seasons although he DOES have more muscle mass but isn't as toned or ripped as he use to be and that's understandable for age. Seasons 1-3 he was very ripped but pretty lean. Season 4 he was still pretty toned but not as much but did packed on some additional muscle. Season 5 he was a lot bigger but some chubbiness came with it. Season 6 he was big but shed some of that fat. Season 7 he's BIG and starting to get toned again. Yes he is getting to be Superman-like and that's good.
              FYI I'm straight not gay (not that there's a problem with that ), I'm just enthusiastic when it comes to healthy bodies for men and women. Ex: Erica Durance & Laura Vandervoort=WOW!
              Here are pictures to show Tom Welling throughout the years, I tried to arrange them in chronological order. As you see he was very ripped, then got big, then gained some extra weight, then started to get toned again.

Pilot 1x01

Rush 2x14

Exile 3x01

Exile 3x01

Phoenix 3x02

Memoria 3x19

Talisman 3x20

Devoted 4x04

Transference 4x06

Unsafe 4x11

Mortal 5x02

Aqua 5x04

Bizarro 7x01

Bizarro 7x01

Bizarro 7x01
              Last edited by TheLastKryptonian; 03-14-2008, 11:14 PM.

Comment

Tom is buffer than Brandon, I'm going with Tom, he seems higher than Brandon.

Comment

Good God! LastKryptonian! show us females some mercy when posting those Tom Pics

Comment

He's not putting on weight, but hes putting on muscle.

Comment

Originally posted by AG1211
                      I think he looks gorgeous! Perfect in fact!
                      I agree! Love! Love! Love HIM!

Comment

All I can say is I wish I had his body - enough said.

Comment

Originally posted by sithius
                          Is it me or is TW looking bigger? In this episode he seemed noticeably more stockier.

Or am I imagining things?

Either way it's good, he's starting to get into the size of Superman.
                          He's very tall and very thin. That's not him in the "above" green tank view, they said that on a commentary once, I think

In all of those photos, I see no fat at all.
                          Last edited by curiosity; 03-15-2008, 06:50 PM.

Comment

I think he has slimmed down the last few episodes. He was a porker towards the begginning of the season.
                            Last edited by kentfamily; 03-14-2008, 10:40 PM.

Comment

i blame the haircut they give him

Comment

I didn't see a fat picture among that lot....what are people talking about?

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎