No announcement yet.

Missed opportunities in Fracture

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Missed opportunities in Fracture

This thread is for the discussion of any missed opportunities you spotted that you think could have taken the episode or the season in a more interesting direction.

a confrontation w/ lana from clark about sumthing he while he was sumwhere...

srry about being so cryptic, but most of america hasnt seen the epi yet so i dont want to give away spoilers...srry again

Comment

The main missed opportunity I saw was how Lex had nothing in his mind regarding Grant being Julian's clone and how he had him killed.

Comment

lex should have seen something in clark's mind if their brain waves were the synchronized.

Comment

Clark learning everything Lex did for Lana to keep her out of jail from the fake death.

We could have finally got the explanation of why Chloe and Lex hated eachother after Season 3's Closeness/ partnership. They could explain what happened those 3 months.

Clark's involvement could have stirred up memories and have Lex remember the incidents where he learned Clark's secrets you know stuff like that.

Comment

Originally posted by aqgalaxy
            Clark learning everything Lex did for Lana to keep her out of jail from the fake death.

We could have finally got the explanation of why Chloe and Lex hated eachother after Season 3's Closeness/ partnership. They could explain what happened those 3 months.

Clark's involvement could have stirred up memories and have Lex remember the incidents where he learned Clark's secrets you know stuff like that.
            You brought up another great point. This was a great opportunity to show how much Lex did for Lana (covering up for Lana/Isobel killing Genevieve) and how it messed him up (even though it wasn't really Lana's fault that Lex is evil). The Genevieve coverup could have been uncovered here.

Comment

Originally posted by aqgalaxy

Agreed. As well as his interest in CK and Kara and any kinda strange plots that Lex has going on - CK should have opened up more doors to find all the bizarre stuff. Maybe Zod would have been behind one of the doors.

I also think that they didn't seize the opportunity to erase some of Lex's memory or something.

Comment

I would have loved to see clark in lex's mind in the scene from hourglass/scare with the whitehouse-field of flowers and the rain of blood. It would been great for clark to see how twisted and how far lex would fall.

Comment

Not a single Clark/Kara scene?..

Comment

Originally posted by Ginx
                    Agreed. As well as his interest in CK and Kara and any kinda strange plots that Lex has going on - CK should have opened up more doors to find all the bizarre stuff. Maybe Zod would have been behind one of the doors.

I also think that they didn't seize the opportunity to erase some of Lex's memory or something.
                    Flat out, this episode could have had a lot more if it was completely focused on Lex. There was a poster over at another site that summarized this episode perfectly. It was 2 episodes made to one. A Find Kara episode mixed with a Lex's inner psyche episode,

Comment

There was no scene where Clark takes Kara home, after being away for awhile WITH LEX, and having amnesia, and being threaten by Finley. What is Clark thinking? He knew where she was? Why did he just leave? Usually they would have a scene where someone finds someone you haven't seen in awhile, then you take them home.

Ok, sort of how Chloe helped Clark when he had amnesia.

Comment

I wish that it was more focused on the finding of kara rather then in lex's head seeing as the point was bringing her back, well maybe the point was relizing that the lex that is still friends with clark is still in there...but it was like to much.

Comment

Originally posted by lastwords
                          I wish that it was more focused on the finding of kara rather then in lex's head seeing as the point was bringing her back, well maybe the point was relizing that the lex that is still friends with clark is still in there...but it was like to much.
                          Again it seemed like 2 episodes. They could have Showed Lois as a true reporter and learning about Lex's trip, they could have had Clark seach high and low for Kara, Lois contacting Chloe/Clark telling her She found Kara and Lex is here blah blah. and then the next have it be a Lex mind focus.

Comment

Lionel could have brought in Martian Manhunter as a fail safe to his system. He rescued Clark from his mind before.

Martian Manhunter should have at least got a mention in this episode.

Originally posted by xrayvision
                            The main missed opportunity I saw was how Lex had nothing in his mind regarding Grant being Julian's clone and how he had him killed.
                            I definately agree. After seeing this, Clark should have witnessed the scene from Hourglass/Scare. It would have shown how Lex is stepping further into darkness.
                            Last edited by Spirit Detective; 02-14-2008, 11:11 PM.

Comment

maybe a kara and clark scene.
                              or a clois scene

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍