Smallville /Metropolis On Set Pics

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

I thought Lex's mansion was once used as Xmen's school? That's a University??

Comment

^^^ I was just thinking that. My sister didn't believe me when I told her it was the same house. I was like BUT IT IS!!!

They only do like a few shots of the Talon everyonce in a while, so it would be pointless changing the name of it when the people who make Smallville don't go there much.

And You are SO lucky. I wish I could go there, but I'm only 14 so I'd have to make my mum go with me and she wouldn't take me or pay for it

Comment

that is just so insanely cool! I live in a small town in Sweden up in nowhere, and I am starved on famous things and famous people!
        I will definitely go there someday!
        very cool!

Comment

More pictures please !

Comment

Ok so do they actually film the seasons there???

Comment

Yes they do.

All the episodes are filmed in Vancouver/Cloverdale/Other parts of BC.

Comment

If I ever go to Canada, seeing this town is on my priority list of things/places to do/see !

Is there an actual caffe in the "Talon" or is that filmed somewhere else?

Comment

The Talon is actually a movie theatre. There's no cafe in it.

The inside of the house on the kent Farm and the inside of the Talon are studio sets

Comment

COOL! Post pictures please!!! ( So you didn't meet any of the actors?)

Comment

I live in Canada, ha ha
                      not near Vancouver though, but i have been near vancouver!

Comment

I'm a HUGE fan, but no I haven't made it to Vancouver yet. Of course, that could be because I live in the midwest and it would be a very long trip! Anyway, I've always wanted to go see Smallville! The pictures look awesome. I've met some people from Vancouver and they said they've seen driving around in his fancy cars...I was so completely jealous.

Comment

Never thought of visiting the sets...cool pics...someone should compile a list of these sites...I'd love to go.

Comment

I've been there too...it's pretty cool. Not as awesome as I expected though. I visited the Talon, the high school. Lex's house, and the Smallville sign.

Comment

I so want to go there!!

Comment

Thanks for the pictures! More pictures of course would be great...

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎