Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Would you trust Lana Lang with your biggest secrets.

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hell no

Comment

That would be a NO!!!!!

Comment

I wouldn't trust Lana with anything

Why trust some one who demands trust without earning it? people need to prove that they are trustworthy. Lana has only proven to be untrustworthy. Lana trusts no one. She can't handle Clark's secret and she can't handle Lex's so basically she can't handle any one else's secrets if she can't handle theirs. Hell, Lana doesn't even trust herself. She's needs to trust herself first before she can trust any one else and she's not doing that. Lana really needs to set some healthy boundaries with herself and actually hold herself to her own standards instead of having double standards. just MHPO (my honest personal opinion)

Comment

I have something of a love-hate relationship with Lana Lang. When they do her right, she's this awesome girl who I'd like to get to know. Like the times when she was funny and snarky instead of acting like a whiny little girl. Oh, and when she turned to the dark side she was actually interesting then too.

But, she does have a lot of annoying flaws, which many people here already pointed out. She's kind of something of a gossip too, when it suits her agenda. If she feels like she can't trust somebody, then she'll go to one of the other people and start blabbing about how that certain somebody was acting weird, etc... and then talk about the things that the person told her. Just to stir up drama.

funny how we can sometimes like her just fine as a character, but we wouldn't really trust her with anything.

Comment

Working...
          X
          😀
          🥰
          🤢
          😎
          😡
          👍
          👎