Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Any ref Canary made to Ollie

Green Giant, His Merry Men, lol - they were all great, she just kept saying them.....

Comment

Lois: "I cant share you with the rest of the world"

Comment

ah I wish I could remember the quote exactly...it was when Chloe was talking about BC repelling off the building and how it was too cool.

Comment

Clark - Lois, just because someone's life is great responsibility doesn't mean your life has to take second place.

Lois - Besides, you know, why settle for hot, rich and famous when I can hang out with you?

Comment

Clark: Maybe she'll (Lois) get used to the dual identity thing someday.
            Green Arrow: Yeah, like when... when the earth cracks open and time ticks backwards? I don't think so.

I LOVED this line! Nice homage to Superman 1. One of the best Superman movies ever made!

Comment

Clark: I can't let Oliver poach the best sidekick in town!

Comment

Chloe- Which I have to admit was really smokin cool!

And then at the first of the episode... Of course! This isn't the first time I've done something like this.

Comment

Lex says to Black Canary something like " I don't usually like someone sitting in my chair, but I'm distracted"

Comment

Lois' "Can't be 2nd" Speech to Clark

I love this scene because the usual tough-as-nails Lois is finally seen vulnerable, a rare glimpse in the chink of her armor, and most importantly, she reveals that soft side to the man who will love her like none other has ever or will ever.

LOIS: He's got this one side that I'm not sure I can live with.

CLARK: How would you know if you don't give it a chance?

LOIS: We're not you an Lana. We're not the perfect couple--we are NOT destined for each other. I love that part! How wrong she totally is!

CLARK: Lois this isn't like you. Normally when things get challenging that's when you get interested.

LOIS: This is different. My dad was a general. And he cared about me. I learned really early that his role in life was a lot more than being a father. And, you know, for great reasons. Ollie's life is demanding...too.

CLARK: Lois, just because someone's life has great responsibility doesn't mean your life has to take second place. You tell her Clark!

LOIS: tears welling up Of course it does, Clark. Can you imagine what it would be like to look into somebody's eyes and know that their destiny is so much greater than yours, that you can never compete, you will always be left behind?

CLARK: That would be hard for anyone, but--

LOIS: No! I can't be left behind one more time. pauses You know, where Ollie's life is going, there's not room for me in it, and I know he'd never admit that, so...I had to. I...I just, um...I can't face another heartbreak down the road.

HUGS... TEARS

LOIS: while nuzzled in Clark's shoulder Besides, you know, why settle for hot, rich, and famous when I can hang out with you?

cheesy smile from Lois, small one from Clark...think he's holding back?

Comment

Since no one's posted it yet, here's my absolute favorite:

Clark: "Why don't you try to think about someone other than yourself for once?"

Oliver: "I'm selfish? You know, some of us sacrifice being with the people that we really care about so that we can go make a difference. What do you do? You sit around in domestic bliss curled up on a couch while a world of trouble spins outside your door!"

Comment

Originally posted by DarkThunder0112
                        Green Arrow: Yeah, like when... when the earth cracks open and time ticks backwards? I don't think so.

I LOVED this line! Nice homage to Superman 1. One of the best Superman movies ever made!
                        YES! This was my favorite quote too. What's funny is my son was watching with me and he didn't get this one, so I had to explain! Now I'm dating myself.....

Comment

i don't remember if it goes exactly like this but it's when GA makes some remark about BC in leather and fishnets and she says

"thinking of trading in your tights?"

and for the tiniest moment, GA looks down at his outfit. i thought that was awesome.
                          i also wanted to shout "it's leather!", but i've given up yelling at my TV for lent.

Comment

Oliver, to Clark: "Chloe's in danger like every other week with you by her side Clark!"

Lois, to Clark: "Why do I need a hot, rich guy when I can hang out with you, Clark?"

Foreshadowing! We're moving in the right direction with moments and scenes like this.

Lana, to Lionel: "We have caller ID"

Dinah (after knocking Lois out), to Oliver: "How can you stand her?" and "You have a bad taste in women." -another foreshadowing

Lionel, to Lana: "Give me a call when you're ready for movie night"

Pretty much, I love Smallville dialogue. There's usually too many to pick just one.

----- Added 1 Minutes later -----

Originally posted by WickedJenn
                            Since no one's posted it yet, here's my absolute favorite:

Clark: "Why don't you try to think about someone other than yourself for once?"

Oliver: "I'm selfish? You know, some of us sacrifice being with the people that we really care about so that we can go make a difference. What do you do? You sit around in domestic bliss curled up on a couch while a world of trouble spins outside your door!"
                            Yes, this one is great too. I love to see Oliver open up Clark's eyes to the big picture. It reminded me when Oliver did some similar Clark butt-kicking at the end of 'Arrow' last season.
                            Last edited by smallvillelogan; 02-08-2008, 02:39 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

Originally posted by DarkThunder0112

Originally posted by SmallFarmGirl
                              YES! This was my favorite quote too. What's funny is my son was watching with me and he didn't get this one, so I had to explain! Now I'm dating myself.....

That's funny- I was watching with my mom and had to explain it to her!
                              I thought this was a great quote loved it!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Angel of Mercy
                                I love this scene because the usual tough-as-nails Lois is finally seen vulnerable, a rare glimpse in the chink of her armor, and most importantly, she reveals that soft side to the man who will love her like none other has ever or will ever.

LOIS: He's got this one side that I'm not sure I can live with.

CLARK: How would you know if you don't give it a chance?

LOIS: We're not you an Lana. We're not the perfect couple--we are NOT destined for each other. I love that part! How wrong she totally is!

CLARK: Lois this isn't like you. Normally when things get challenging that's when you get interested.

LOIS: This is different. My dad was a general. And he cared about me. I learned really early that his role in life was a lot more than being a father. And, you know, for great reasons. Ollie's life is demanding...too.

CLARK: Lois, just because someone's life has great responsibility doesn't mean your life has to take second place. You tell her Clark!

LOIS: tears welling up Of course it does, Clark. Can you imagine what it would be like to look into somebody's eyes and know that their destiny is so much greater than yours, that you can never compete, you will always be left behind?

CLARK: That would be hard for anyone, but--

LOIS: No! I can't be left behind one more time. pauses You know, where Ollie's life is going, there's not room for me in it, and I know he'd never admit that, so...I had to. I...I just, um...I can't face another heartbreak down the road.

HUGS... TEARS

LOIS: while nuzzled in Clark's shoulder Besides, you know, why settle for hot, rich, and famous when I can hang out with you?

cheesy smile from Lois, small one from Clark...think he's holding back?
                                I loved this part too and agree with you 100%!!! I think that Clark is holding back. I think he now sees Lois in another light, and she also showed her vulnerable side, so now Clark knows how Lois and Lana feel. I personally think that if Lois never said that, Clark wouldn't of told Lana the mistakes that he made (Although, I hope the Clana ends real soon! Even though I love Clois, and we won't get a Clois relationship on Smallville, I'm happy with their sceens together & hope to get more together!)

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎