No announcement yet.

So is Dax Dead?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by smallvillelogan
    What, Genevieve is coming back! That's stupid! She was CLEARLY killed by Lana-possessed-by-the-witch.
    It's a flashback - don't worry, she really died.

Comment

Originally posted by Blue screen of death
      if you don't see the corpse...... their not dead.
      I tend to agree with that one. Note how the camera focused in on Brainiac specifically as he was attached to Dax. IMO, there was a reason for that.

Comment

Originally posted by oldblackmagick
        as soon as brainiac lets go of him he can take off the bracellet and heal. remember he still has his powers once he removes the bracelet and brainiac can't kill clark without help from green k or (substitute your poison here)
        it was night when brainic killed him so even if the braclet is taken off he will die before taking it off. And if you are one of those devil's advocates that would reply and say that the garage lights will heal him, remember that only direct sunlight from the sun and not from a lightbulb will heal him.

Comment

I still think he may have lived. Plus was it ever confirmed if his wife and son knew of him?

Comment

now that the episodes Veritas and Arctic have aired, it's been shown that Brainiac did the exact same thing (i'm pretty sure, at least) that he did to Dax-Ur to Lana, and Chloe. and both of them came out their comatose/catatonic state when Brainiac was 'killed', so maybe we'll see a Dax-Ur appearance in S8 showing that he didn't die?

Comment

i say if we see him agian he is alive if not then he is dead.

Comment

I find it disappointing that Braniac would kill the only living thing that would know how to fix him if something came up in the future. Even if he already took all of the knowledge he had, some new and unforeseen problem could occur causing him to be needed again.

Comment

Working...
                X
                😀
                🥰
                🤢
                😎
                😡
                👍
                👎