No announcement yet.

Lex/balcony/rain

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lex/balcony/rain

This scene reminded me of those times where lex had his psychotic break, holding a blanket, thinking it was julian, i think this scene was alluding back to that. what do you think?

It would've been a great scene if he was just looking up and looking tormented. Having him yell at the sky was a pretty risky move and I don't think he quite pulled it off. Still great to see Lex evil and broken, though.

Comment

I think that's what they were doing, alluding back to "Memoria" when Lex was screaming "Julian!"

Comment

it was incredibly cheesy, and I laughed a lot.

Comment

It was pretty cheesy......But I think that after the scenes with Lionel is a big part of what we will see next with Lex. The whole situation just put a cement wall between father and son. And Lionel's not stupid, I'm sure he'll end up knowing it was Lex behind the murder

Comment

Originally posted by maryjanewatson
            it was incredibly cheesy, and I laughed a lot.
            I know it was supposed to be a throwback to "Memoria", but it really was super-cheesy.
            Seemed to me that they were trying to hard to make that cool again. Just didn't have the same emotion that "Memoria" did because in S3, Lex couldn't save Julian and really grieved about his brother, but this time, Lex had him killed and could have stopped it if he wanted.
            It was just a little too over the top in "Persona" for me.

Comment

Everybody would agree that the scene was cheesy. And everyone laughed there ass off. Lex is really a idiot.

Comment

I was laughing so much I almost died.....

Comment

Lex = Vader

It was like the painfully bad scene of Vader screaming, "Noooooo" in Revenge of the Sith. Terrible.

Comment

I felt bad for Lex, I really felt bad for him

Comment

Originally posted by nabadua
                      It was like the painfully bad scene of Vader screaming, "Noooooo" in Revenge of the Sith. Terrible.
                      omygosh, no kidding. that was a very painful scene. I almost lost my lungs laughing so hard.

Comment

^^^ Hey i almost cried during that scene in ROTS. anakin was a cutie and i do like me some bad boys

Comment

I thought they pulled off the screaming in the rain thing well, actually. I think the entire music and atmosphere, along with MR's awesome acting, really helped make the scene intense and, IMO, not cheesy. As far as someone saying that in season three he was really grieving and this time he could've stopped it if he wanted to: yes, there is a difference between the two, but that's part of the sad contrast. This time it was up to Lex to do the right thing, but because of his own selfishness, he did what was wrong. This time he had even more to grieve about: not just the loss of Julian, but the loss of his own soul.

Comment

That was dumb

Comment

Yeah that was wack too man.

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡