Collapse
No announcement yet.

Chlark in this episode.

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

For the first time since Bizarro am I completely happy with a Chlark scene. Tonight proves my I will forever be a Chlarker. That is what true love/friendship is all about.

Comment

I thought the hug looked almost the same as the Zod one...down to the bracelet. lol...but yeah it was cute.

Comment

Yea i alway love clark and chloe scenes. They have some of the best scenes in the show. The have the greatest chemistry too. I alway liked them together.

Comment

Originally posted by Vergon6
          I think its the opposite in the sense, that Clark and Chloe are good friends that depend on each other, while Bizarro sees Chloe as a hindrance or obstacle, an annoyance, and only tolerates her if he can use her for something (like finding the S.O.S), otherwise he doesn't want have anything to do with her.
          Here is how I say Bizarro and Clark break down in terms of the relationship...

Clana(CK and PP)=Bizana(Biz and DB[Dark b!tch, essentially the opposite of PP thus Clana distance this season])

Chlark=Bizois
          Clois=Bizoe

----- Added 1 Minutes later -----

Originally posted by ClarksGal
          You know, I think I have officially become a Chlarker after this episode. I used to be Clana (until end of S5), and then I wasn't a shipper at all. But gosh darn it if Chloe isn't the best thing for Clark ever.
          *hugs and kiss you and hands you a bottle of Chlarkahol*
          Last edited by aqgalaxy; 01-31-2008, 09:25 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

The Chlark scene was very strong tonight. Whether you are a Chlark shipper, or a a Chlark friendshipper, it doesn't really matter. What was apparent in this episode was just how strong a bond these 2 characters have Chloe is far aware of who Clark truly is, and she appreciates him for that without lamenting that he isn't different. Clark showed that Chloe believing in him is very important, and that he does realize and appreciate how often she's been there for him.

And besides that, AM and TW were just very, very ON with each other tonight.

Comment

Originally posted by BadToad
              The Chlark scene was very strong tonight. Whether you are a Chlark shipper, or a a Chlark friendshipper, it doesn't really matter. What was apparent in this episode was just how strong a bond these 2 characters have Chloe is far aware of who Clark truly is, and she appreciates him for that without lamenting that he isn't different. Clark showed that Chloe believing in him is very important, and that he does realize and appreciate how often she's been there for him.

Well said!!

Comment

Originally posted by BadToad

Agreed, *hands glass of chlarkahol* Come on, be a chlarker for just one night

Comment

One of the few things I liked about the episode.

I loved that Chlark scene @ the DP. I loved Clark's "Look me in eye" It was very well played.

Comment

I absolutely LOVED the Chlark in this episode I thought that the Chlark reunion scene towards the end was ADORABLE Chloe acting all suspicious and frightened of Clark was soooooooooooo cute and Clark trying to convince Chloe that he was the REAL DEAL was totally priceless LOVED IT! I WANT MORE...NOW!

Comment

Originally posted by lillie_poo_pod
                      One of the few things I liked about the episode.

I loved that Chlark scene @ the DP. I loved Clark's "Look me in eye" It was very well played.
                      I completely forgot about that! You have to be pretty close to look someone in the eye and know it's them. Even though that didnt actually work out..

Comment

Originally posted by chlark=destiny
                        I absolutely LOVED the Chlark in this episode I thought that the Chlark reunion scene towards the end was ADORABLE Chloe acting all suspicious and frightened of Clark was soooooooooooo cute and Clark trying to convince Chloe that he was the REAL DEAL was totally priceless LOVED IT! I WANT MORE...NOW!
                        I KNOW! He had this smile as soon as he opened/ walked through the doors seeing Chloe. He had this hurt face when she backed away and you can tell he didn't like it that Chloe looked like she was afraid of him.

I wonder if Clark asked himself, "what did he do to Chloe, that she's now afraid of me?"

Comment

Yeah, the Chlark was so cute, but it was kinda minimal though. I loved the whole DP scene, especially with Chloe being scared of Clark at first and them Clark telling her to look him in the eyes and she'll know it's him...and the hug..awwwww. It's so funny how when they talk to each other their faces are only a couple inches apart and they don't even care. I mean a couple centimeters is a fine friendship boundary right? I'm screaming "a little closer! a little CLOSER!!!" But alas Clark is still with Lana...at least now both Clark and Lana have heard that he's been "lying to himself"....but still...I'm not ure where this storyline is going right now...

Comment

Originally posted by SpiritedDiva
                            No, it didn't. But, I think this is a language all Chlarker's can translate. Anyway, I agree, er, at least I think I do. I may have lost something in the translation. Oh, and I agree with the welcome.

I'm glad my fellow Chlarkers understand me!

Comment

Clark and Chloe have such a special relationship, be it friendship or romance, that I don't think anything or anyone could break that bond. This episode had great Chlark moments.
                              Last edited by Eeyore840; 02-01-2008, 11:59 AM.

Comment

the only consistent relationship (friend or otherwise) has been chlark (sans the few eps here or there...very few) and i would love to see this develop more but how many times over the last seven years have we been fed false hope. cause even if he left lana in this ep him and chloe wouldn't hook up right away and there is only so much time...and then there is lois but hey if the writers just use the chlois theory then all can still be good in the ville of all things small

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎