Collapse
No announcement yet.

Chlark in this episode.

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

I loved it. It was amazing the way she handled the situation. She knows him well.

Originally posted by SweetOne
    Don't get my hopes up....oh what the heck am I saying!! My hopes for Chlark have burned bright since episode 1!!!
    Me too.

Originally posted by SweetOne
    Didn't Lana also say something like "Maybe you don't know him as well as you think you do". BWAHAHAHA!!! Coming from Lana.....that was rich.
    Rofl yea. And not just because she was being a complete tool about this switch. Lana has never known Clark.

Comment

Originally posted by Dor el
      I like how Chloe fills that void and to have them both is like having Pauline and Paulina. Redundant.
      I couldn't agree more...in fact I've been trying to figure out a word to describe how accurate and truthful this statement actually is. I keep thinking that this is such an articulate thought...but it just isn't the word I'm looking for. I mean articulate is a good word to describe this statement because dictionary.com says that it means "expressed, formulated, or presented with clarity and effectiveness". I agree but it's just not conveying how profound this statement truly is.....*sighs* I give up.

You hit the nail on the head though because your Pauline-Paulina analogy is perfect.

Redundant indeed.

Comment

Working...
      X
      😀
      🥰
      🤢
      😎
      😡
      👍
      👎