Collapse
No announcement yet.

Choose your villian.........

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bizzy was really cool and I really liked him a lot, but I’m going with Brainiac.

Originally posted by Legendary Lois & Clark
    It took her forever to hit him with that Blue K and Clark definitly noticed.
    I agree, Clark did notice and I hope this is the beginning of the end for Clana.

Comment

Brainiac is sooo awesome. He was so manipulative even if he was slightly run down.

Bizarro seemed to be weakened by Lana.

Comment

Brainiac away the best villian he was planning on betraying Bizarro , he KNEW the Blue K would kill Bizarro before he told Clark

Comment

Brainiac

He was able to use Bizarro so he defiantly wins. That and he's still managed not to fall for Lana.

Comment

Gotta say Lex. But between the options, give me Brainiac...I love James Marsters!!!

Comment

I'm all about the Brainiac. I like any villain who can keep from having a crush on Lana.

Comment

I'm a big fan of James Marsters so my vote definitely goes to Brainiac.

Comment

yeah,brainiac totally. any guy who can suck the trace metals out of a rat and then burn it's shriveled husk of a body has got my vote :P

Comment

Brainiac.James Masters was fantastic on this episode.

Comment

Brainiac has to be by far more amazing. Simply due to the fact that clark has no idea how to kill him.

Question though..... did lana tell clark that her and Bizz tracked down brainiac?

Comment

yea, i'd have to go with brainiac... i'd agree that sucking trace minerals from a rat are quite impressive . Any villian who can assume the shape of the contents of a baby diaper should be avoided at all costs....

Comment

Bizarro is just like a phase.. Brainias is one of the villians. But ofcourse Lex is the ultimum villian!!

Comment

Sorry I can't pick, too hard. If we're in this current episode, it would be Bizarro

Comment

Bizzaro is my favorite but brainic has the brains so he could stand a chance

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎