This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Special Effects in Persona.......

Talk about them here.

I thought the special effects were pretty good...
    Some were simple, but I still enjoyed them. Like when Braniac shoved that metal thing into Dax's head.
    And always Bizarro's flying..
    But the light they used for the shield reminded me of what they used for the stones of power/knowledge..etc.

Comment

The break-out-of-the-ice scene was great. There were some cool shots of the sky and Daily Planet too. The Bizarro effects were top-notch as usual, although they really skimped on the flying (and this, folks, is what would happen if Clark knew how to fly, and trust me people would complain about it).

Comment

Pretty good effects. I liked the part where the showed the FOS ledge that Clark was on, then him getting out.

Comment

I loved when Bizarro exploded.

Wow, that sounds morbid.

Comment

They were kind of lame. Come on, it's even cheaper to make a split screen of Bizarro and Clark. They have to do it one at a time, and just use a different guy in front, but not being able to see his face.

When Lana opened the curtains, Bizarro's body didn't disort very much. His face, and a part of his muscle. Bizarro punched Clark once, they didn't do much. Clark teleporting. ahh. All they do is make light. It's too easy. We need to see him run in action, why can't he just run all the way there? Bizarro flew all the way to the Fortress. That was especially easy, because it is a rerun shot of the fortress. It's so lame.

They shouldn't always try to save their money. It's so lame when you can't see Bizarro and Clark in one shot. You know, just cut to cut. Just film one half of the room with Tom, make it very still, and then do the right side! They had like a month and a half, they could have done something.

Comment

No comment.

Comment

The break out of ice scene was cool but kinda faky but still it was nice to see.

Comment

Originally posted by niki
                  I loved when Bizarro exploded.

Wow, that sounds morbid.
                  I agree.

Comment

Probally not the place to post this but i serousily missed something in Gemini. Can anyone tell me why Jor-El improsined clark in the FOS?

Comment

To answer your question. Clark released the clones of his mom and Zor-El in "Blue" which is what Jor-El punished him for at the end of that episode by sending Kara away and freezing Clark.

Comment

Working...
                      X
                      😀
                      🥰
                      🤢
                      😎
                      😡
                      👍
                      👎