X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

"Don't Lose Your.....Bracelet"

The way he said it I was cracking up...lol

Comment

After Lex's "smudge in a petri dish" remark to Julian/Grant, Julian says to Lex:

"Yeah, you're some genius, you're so lonely and pathetic you had to build yourself a brother."

AND

Julian/Grant to Lex:

"Go ahead, kick me out of my office. It gives me more time to enjoy the full benefits of being a Luthor......last I heard, I was practically made for this family."

Comment

Originally posted by Spirit Detective
        Brainiac: Lying to you would be like lying to a mollusk, there's no point.
        Totally agree!
        Brainiac owns!

Comment

Oh I loved when Bizarro was all "He'll never love you like I do" or whatever and Lana just says--
          "He's right, Clark. I've never been more in love than I have this past month." (maybe not an exact quote but close, yes?)

Rip his heart out a little harder there, Lana! Sheesh.

Also Chloe's "I know when something's wrong with Clark" line. Go Chloe!

Comment

Originally posted by CK4eva
            Lana: Oh god.
            Yup.

Comment

Brainiac: "aren't you worried how the boyscout would react if he finds you in bed with his girlfriend??

Comment

i think the quote above has to be the best.

Comment

When Bizarro was talking to Brainic. Was Bizarro calling Clark "Kid" or "Kent" I hear both and I cant tell! Thanks!

Comment

I have another one
                    Grant to lex: How many times have you been marries anyway
                    hehehe loved lex reaction afterwards

Comment

Favorite Persona Quotes

FAVORITE PERSONA QUOTES:

1) Lionel and Grant Gabriel/Julian Luthor

GG/Julian: Mr. Luthor.

Lionel: If you've come to complain about my son's recent acquisition of your newspaper --

GG/Julian: This isn't about the paper. It's about something a little more personal... paternity.

Lionel: You know, I've dealt with nuisances like this before. But from the Editor of the Daily Planet? I'm already late for my meeting.

GG/Julian: I admit I'm not above embellishing a story, but I couldn't cook up something like this. What if I told you the only reason I'm standing here is because Lex Luthor missed his baby brother? Pretty amazing, huh? Using DNA from an accord blood of your deceased son, Lex created a carbon copy. Call me Julian...Dad. Lex warned me not to see you. He thinks I'm risking my life just standing here. But I'm in control of my life now. And I plan to attack it head-on.

Lionel: A courageous point of view.

GG/Julian: If you've got a problem with me, let's settle it right now.

Lionel: Problem? If you truly are my flesh and blood... I'd like to get to know you, son.

2) Lex and Lionel

Lex: Dad.

Lionel: Boundaries. Lex, what is so darned important that you had to pull me out of a crucial negotiation?

Lex: Well, according to Luthorcorp's visitors' log, Grant Gabriel came to see you yesterday.

Lionel (laughs): Yes, he did. To discuss one of your latest projects. Mr. Gabriel is at the center of it.

Lex: You've always shunned newspapers, Dad. You used to tell me they're nothing but lies delivered daily.

Lionel: I may have underestimated the power of the media. And I was curious about your trusted Lieutenant.

Lex: And what did you think of him?

Lionel: Insightful, courageous, direct -- Your exact opposite, Lex.

Lex: Yeah, well keep your distance. I'll deal with Grant myself from now on.

Lionel: You say that as if he belongs to you. Now Grant Gabriel is an adult. You may be his employer, but you can't claim him as if he were a piece of property.

Lex: You know, don't you?

Lionel: Do you believe you have the right to recycle your dead brother as if he were a part of some sick vanity project?

Lex: Well, I only did what you never had the guts to do.

Lionel: What you've done is depraved. You disgust me!

Lex: You're telling me that you wouldn't want to see Julian again? To look into the eyes of the son you lost?

Lionel: It's you I've lost! It's you I've lost!

3) Chloe and Lana

Lana: Chloe, what are you doing here?

Chloe: I was actually looking for Clark. He came by the Daily Planet, and he was acting beyond weird. Have you noticed anything different about him, recently?

Lana: Yeah, I have. He's finally opened up and let me in. Chloe, he's more understanding than ever.

Chloe: Lana, he insisted that I help him find a Kryptonian Shield that he already has. The Clark I know would never forget something like that.

Lana: Well, maybe you don't know him as well as you think. After everything he's been through, I think he's just taking some time to focus on his own happiness. His priorities are different.

Chloe: Well, his priorities may be different, but his personality is in a whole other universe. Lana, I've been a part of Clark's inner circle for a while now. I know when he's not himself.

Lana: Chloe, maybe it's time for you to let go of him a little.

Chloe: I'm not hanging on. There's something wrong with him.

Clark/Bizarro comes along and says to Chloe, "Chloe, you seem a little tense." This was the funniest part.

4) Grant Gabriel/Julian and Lex Luthor

Lex: You're so busy, you can't return my calls?

GG/Julian: I barely have time to do my job. I don't know how you can expect me to run a world-class paper with such a limited staff.

Lex: I don't. You're fired.

GG/Julian: Excuse me?

Lex: I told you not to go near my father. He's dangerous.

GG/Julian: Lionel would have found out about me sooner or later. And I wasn't gonna hide forever.

Lex: I trusted you. You shouldn't have told him.

GG/Julian: Why not? He's made a reservation for the 2 of us tonight at the best steak house in Metropolis. It seems Dad wants to get to know me better.

Lex: You know, for a newspaper man, you are shockingly naive. Do you really think you can build a relationship with that man? Don't be stupid.

GG/Julian: What's wrong, Lex? Are you afraid I'll become the favored son? That I'll accomplish something you couldn't?

Lex: I'm afraid he could have you killed. Look, you need to leave Metropolis for your own safety. I set you up with a spot on the International Desk of the London Times.

GG/Julian: Don't do me any favors. You never help anyone, big brother. Lex only looks out for Lex.

Lex: Don't walk away from me.

GG/Julian: Haven't you gotten used to it -- people leaving you? How many times have you been married now, anyway?

Lex: You ungrateful... If it wasn't for me, you'd be a smudge in a Petri dish.

GG/Julian: Yeah, you're some genius. You're so lonely and pathetic, you had to build yourself a brother.

Lex: I gave you everything! You turn your back from me, you throw it all away.

GG/Julian: I'm not throwing anything away. Go ahead, kick me out of my office. It gives me more time to enjoy the full benefits of being a Luthor. Last I heard, I was practically made for this family.

5) Lionel and Julian Luthor/Grant Gabriel

GG/Julian: There's nothing like a good New York Sirloin. Dry-aged for 35 days and enjoyed for over 2 glorious hours. Thanks, Lionel.

Lionel: Yeah, well, after a good dinner one can forgive anybody -- even one's own relations.

GG/Julian: Huh?

Lionel: That's not me. That's Oscar Wilde.

GG/Julian: Oh, well I'll bet Oscar Wilde's brother didn't cook him up in a lab.

Lionel: Grant, I don't care how you came into this world. You're a Luthor. Your my son.
                      Last edited by tibbit78; 10-24-2008, 08:13 PM.

Comment

Lying to you would be like lying to a mollusk, there's no point.

Comment

Lana - "You have a lot of powers, Clark, but last I heard, flying wasn't one of them."

Chloe - "Another Kryptonian? I'm starting to think that Earth was your home planet's top tourist destination."

Grant/Julian - "How many times have you been married now anyway?"

Comment

Lex:" Dont turn your back on me "
                            Grant:" Call me Julian dad "

Comment

Working...
                            X
                            😀
                            🥰
                            🤢
                            😎
                            😡
                            👍