Pics of ourselves - Pt.2

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

I was fooling around with a new photo program and since I had deleted my pics from before, I've decided to post a few new ones. A friend of mine from Ksite got upset with me for deleting them

Last edited by chlark=destiny; 02-06-2008, 10:48 PM.

Comment

Michele, I like your pictures. I like the cool backgrounds/borders Please don't delete these cause you look pretty in them
      Last edited by Mackdaddy; 02-06-2008, 11:02 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by meteor
        Whoever said any of the girls in that picture look fat has lost their mind. don't know if Atomic Girl is still lurking around here but she asked for an updated photo like a year ago so I figured it was time to embarass myself. that's me on the right at my friend's pad at Christmas. a friend on the left has the customary blocker in front of his face..I think he feels he's getting too old for pictures...hehe

Yes, I'm still around meteor...and your pic looks great.......and I'm honored you remembered me....

And Amber, Michele, and everybody else thanks for sharing

Comment

Michele, there gorgeous pics... especially the one of you with the cat... it's so cute!

Comment

Originally posted by chlark=destiny
            I was fooling around with a new photo program and since I had deleted my pics from before, I've decided to post a few new ones. A friend of mine from Ksite got upset with me for deleting them

I am guessing you're a total cat person.

You look very nice, Michele.

Comment

Whoever said any of the girls in that picture look fat has lost their mind. don't know if Atomic Girl is still lurking around here but she asked for an updated photo like a year ago so I figured it was time to embarass myself. that's me on the right at my friend's pad at Christmas. a friend on the left has the customary blocker in front of his face..I think he feels he's getting too old for pictures...hehe

Nice to finally see you.

Comment

IS THAT A CAT YOU'RE SNUGGLING, MICHELE?!?!

Comment

Very nice pics Amber and Michele...you're both SO pretty.
                  Also cute pic Meteor

Here's a wedding pic with me and 3 of my bridesmaids:

----- Added 57 Seconds later -----
                  Last edited by chlark fan; 02-07-2008, 05:33 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

Demon cat!!! Look at the eyes!! Ahhhhh!!

Great pics Y'all

Comment

A-Girl...of course I knew you were still hanging out in the games forum but wasn't sure about here. like i told you way back when, I basically look the same as I used to, aside from the growing number of golden blonde streaks in my hair that most people mistake as being gray

ILWC..any chance of getting to see your mug before SV ends or I die..whichever comes first?

Chlark fan...should you ever cut it, I think there are some hair replacement companies that would pay top dollar for that shimmering red hair of yours

Comment

ILWC..any chance of getting to see your mug....
                        I second that

Lovely pictures everyone

Comment

Originally posted by Nospam
                          I am guessing you're a total cat person.

You look very nice, Michele.
                          Yeah I LOVE cats! I'm a TOTAL CAT FREAK like GINA!

Thanks Jeremy and everyone else for the nice comments.

Maybe I won't be deleting these after all...WOW, did I just build some self-confidence?

----- Added 18 Minutes later -----

Originally posted by chlark fan
                          Very nice pics Amber and Michele...you're both SO pretty.
                          Also cute pic Meteor

Here's a wedding pic with me and 3 of my bridesmaids:

----- Added 57 Seconds later -----
                          Aww thanks Megan...You and Amber are very pretty and Meteor, you look nice

----- Added 28 Minutes later -----

Originally posted by Mackdaddy
                          Michele, I like your pictures. I like the cool backgrounds/borders Please don't delete these cause you look pretty in them
                          Thanks Ben...You're always so SWEET!

----- Added 37 Minutes later -----

Originally posted by thmallville
                          IS THAT A CAT YOU'RE SNUGGLING, MICHELE?!?!
                          Yeah, but don't you even think about kidnapping TIGER! I've already hid him in an undisclosed location
                          Last edited by chlark=destiny; 02-07-2008, 11:44 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

I am a cat freak, thank you. My cat is sleeping on my lap as I type.

Comment

Originally posted by thmallville
                              I am a cat freak, thank you. My cat is sleeping on my lap as I type.
                              HAHA! My kitty is being lazy! He's sleeping on top of my bed right now! He's so so adorable, but so so FAT

OOPS, HE WAS SUPPOSED TO BE IN AN UNDISCLOSED LOCATION....I'M BAD LOL

Comment

Now Magic is sleeping on the floor by my feet...

HA! *runs over to South Carolina and looks up "Michele" in phone book, finds her house, and STEALS HIMMMMMMMMMMMM*

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎