No announcement yet.

Chosen

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chosen

I plan on having a few parts to this at least. It starts with Martha and Jonathan coming come on a sunday in 1986 after church and finding their door ripped off. I hope you enjoy. If you have any questions or would like to read about something or tell me something I missed, feel free to do so. There will be some Jon/Martha action later on, but i have to get the major plot out of the way first. So, without further aduei, here is CHOSEN:

~PART ONE~
    "So Jonathan, what did you think of Pastor Dave's sermon on babies and how they can be a blessing?" Martha asked.
    "Sweetie... I know how much you want a son... but with the way things are running on the farm, plus your "problem", you know we can't. Jonathan Kent replied.

Martha stared into the clouds. She saw a strange green light flash, as if a portal. Before the green light stopped, she could have sworn she saw two females and a male.
    "Jonathan look!" Mr. Kent looked at his front door. "My god..." What the h*** could have done this?"

"I don't know Jonathan. We should call the sheriff." Martha replied. "Yes, Martha. Will you go call Ethan?" "Of course Jonathan, of course."

Outside, the green light blinked out of existence as three ships were launched from a distant planet three years away. One baby, a teen, two disciples, and a black liquid man.
    They all traveled far. One made it.

The others were slowed, one encased in meteor, the other trapped underwater. But eventually, they all made it. They were from Krypton. One of them had already had a life planned out since 1961. His name was Kal-El. Three years after 1986, they were chosen.

-October 16, 1989-
    Jonathan and Martha were driving home from Nell Potter's flower shop where Nell's neice Lana Lang was. The Crows had won another game again, and everything in Smallville was the same.

Out in space, there was a boy who would change not only Smallville, but the entire world... forever.

The Kents started to drive away, when the first one hit. Then another, and more followed, like a reign of fire. Only worse. Many deaths happened then. Many people became infected by the meteors from the now-dead ice planet of Krypton thanks to Dru-Zod.

But no one knew what this would lead to. Had the key not been lost, Kal-El would have been ready. Jonathan Kent would not have been sacrificed. And Zod would not have been released, along with Bizarro.

The next thing Jonathan and Martha knew, they were upside-down in the truck. Martha looked over and saw a naked boy, not much older than three years old at the time. "Can we keep him Jonathan?" "I... don't know Martha. I mean, what about his parents?" "Jonathan, I don't think his parents are anywhere near here or even from here.

The two looked up into the sky as Martha held young Kal-El. Martha was right. Lara and Jor-El were not from around there. They had been dead for three years by then.

They got the boy to lifet up the truck by himself without knowing ti and were on the road in no time. Lionel Luthor ran out in front of them, and soon enough, Jon had gotten Alexander "Lex" Luthor and they were off to the hospital.

Soon, Lionel had helped Jonathan get the adoption papers from Clark Kent, named after Martha Clark Kent, Clark being Martha's maiden name.

They soon found out that their relationship with each-other was about to change dramatically with this new alien super-powered boy living with them. It wasn't over.

~End of Part One~

Yes, I know that had little to do with Martha and Jonathan;s relationship, but I wanted to set up the backstory, the tone rather. Hope you enjoyed and lokk forward to be seeing more! Thanks! ~Troy~

Can't wait to hear more. Just don't copy epi by epi.

Comment

yeah... ive kinda forgotten all about this thread. if anyone wants to pick up on the story... go ahead. its going nowhere and its april. so... i leave the story for someone to continue.

Comment

Working...
      X
      😀
      🥰
      🤢
      😎
      😡
      👍
      👎