No announcement yet.

Adam is NOT OVER 400!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Adam is NOT OVER 400!

I'm sure I'm the only one bothered by this, but if Adam was 30ish around 1671, which is when his power kicked on, then he won't be 400 years old until around 2040. Why is everyone saying he's OVER 400?? I can understand "almost", "about" or "around" 400... but over? I was used to people online and even other characters who don't know exactlky how old he is.... but Adam himself stated he's "over" 400 years old. This isn't a big deal I guess... maybe he just wanted to make it sound like he's older than he really is, I don't know... Hiro even mentioned he met him 400 years ago... that's even more innaccuate since 1671 happen 335 years ago.... no where close to 400. 350 years would be a much better round number. I guess it's just the math geek in me having to vent a bit......

Was 1671 the date it gave that Hiro went back to? If so and if they have actually been saying "over" (I haven't been paying that close of attention) then it's just a small oversight.

Comment

Yeah, I know it's a small oversight... just one they make over and over to the point where I felt like I had to bring it up, ha. But yea, it's hardly a major point.

Comment

Adam was born in 1584. (423 years)

Comment

Uhhhh, so Adam was 87 when he met Hiro and his powers activated in 1671?? I seriously doubt that.

Comment

Again, was 1671 the official date given on the screen?

Comment

Yes it was.

Comment

Okay well you got me there. It is possible if that's the official date of his birthday that the creators have given then we haven't heard his whole story yet.

Comment

haha. I can see the scene with Hiro and Adam when he got shot with arrows now....

I can regenerate?... Maybe that's why I look so good for 87!

Comment

Or, perhaps, Adam was lying to Hiro about when his powers activated. Perhaps..they activated around 50 years earlier already.

Comment

That would be cool if Adam was playing Hiro from the beginning. Maybe he really was 87 when they first met.

Comment

Working...
                      X
                      😀
                      🥰
                      🤢
                      😎
                      😡
                      👍
                      👎