Collapse
No announcement yet.

why was the episode called "powerless"?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• why was the episode called "powerless"?

bad title, imo

Well, a number of reasons spring to mind, and Im certain others will come up with still more.

For instance...
    -Nikki being 'powerless' and was unable to save herself from the fire.
    -Mohinder being 'powerless' to stop Sylar from becoming the big bad once more
    -Peter being 'powerless' to prevent Nathan's death
    -Noah being 'powerless' to stand up to the company and is forced to do their bidding once more

Those are just 4 that popped to mind.

Comment

There's one more, the reason why Sylar was "powerless".

Comment

...and Adam is now "powerless"

Comment

Because the writers were Powerless to come up with a decent story.

Comment

I think it was a fine story, and a good title for the episode. If you are a Smallville fan, think of the episode where Ryan is dying, where Clark says he has all this power, but can't do a simple thing like cure a dying child. Same thing with Peter in this episode, he is the most powerful of them all as Ma Petrelli said in the future, but he did nothing to save his brother, and of course the virus, pycer pretty much hit every nail I can think of as well. The title was both physical for the virus, and also metaphoric because of what Pycer said pretty much.

Comment

Originally posted by Drakaun
              he did nothing to save his brother
              Well he hasn't done anything "yet", he still can save Nathan. (Time travel, healing blood, etc.) And with the arsenal of abilities at his disposal, Peter really should have been able to prevent the shooting. Very flawed. I mean was the Haitian around or something?

Comment

Working...
              X
              😀
              🥰
              🤢
              😎
              😡
              👍
              👎