No announcement yet.

'St. Joan 'got punked

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

A burger flipper who has some extra fancy DNA
    She didn't even know why Clark Kent wears glasses, thus no idea how to be a hero.

Also, she can mimic the actions, and not special effects like in the classic Kung-Fu movies.
    If they ever have her do some "Matrix" move, that would be the shark circling.

Comment

Originally posted by Zeth Duuron
      Give me a freakin break. You're saying she didn't watch some Bruce Lee movies????!!! That's just poor planning. And from what we've seen so far this season, she's supposed to have her head on straight. Then again, she pretty much threw that out the window when she showed up in the wild magnolia with 12-year-old kid from the sticks...
      I don't care how many Bruce Lee movies she'd watched. She had a gun to her. What would you do? Kung-fu action them to death? You'd have a whole clip in you before you'd get to say, "kiyah."

Comment

Gun to my head = me crappin' my pants!

Micah's gonna' run back & get Nikki, and she'll go apesh*t on the thugs. That ought to be fun to see.

Comment

Monica sucks.

Comment

Cant wait to see Niki in Action

Comment

Except for the one small thing your forgetting about Nikki. She's got the virus, she's powerless now. No super strength.

Comment

And that bites, I wanted to see the pale skinned She-Hulk in action

Comment

Sadly, it just made me hate Micha that much more...for the first time since he was introduced I could actually tolerate having to watch him b/c they primarily shared scenes. She was shaping up as an interesting character, with cool powers, and a personality to boot. Virtually the polar opposite if his fake cutesy, stale acting annoyingness. Here's hoping that either Monica rebounds from her beatdown and takes care of business or Nikki somehow goes Jessica on everyones @ss and that Micah is one of the two Heroes that doesn't survive the faux finale...

Comment

Micah most likely didn't disable the van because he didn't want to get shot; and/or there was no onboard computer for him to influence. (He can't control simpler machines. )

Comment

If the van is an automatic, which I'm assuming it is because most vans are, then he could have influenced the computer.

Comment

The lamp post he "talked to" was a very simple machine.

Comment

From what I know not sure if i'm correct, he didn't turn off one lamp post he turned off a whole set, and they are connected to the computers within the city, so he didn't actually tell the lamp post he told the computer system that operated the lamp posts to shut down, not sure if he could do that with a car though.

Comment

The car has an on-board computer. Even if all it does it regulate fuel quantities.

Comment

well that van looked pretty old, though again i dont' know much about cars so meh...lol and i call myself a guy.

Comment

I'm a car girl. Even cars back as early as the 70s have rudimentary computers in them.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎