Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by taolbi
    ransom Claire back for more blood?

business is business and Bob's protecting his assets
    Bob is good. Which makes The Company good. Thompson was bad. That made The Company bad. HRG didn't know any leadership other than Thompson.

Bob even said each director of the group followed his own agenda and he was trying to correct the corruption.

Comment

Originally posted by Mello Penelo
      Bob is good. Which makes The Company good. Thompson was bad. That made The Company bad. HRG didn't know any leadership other than Thompson.

Bob even said each director of the group followed his own agenda and he was trying to correct the corruption.
      Oh yeah, I forgot about Bob's speech about Thompson and Linderman

And I was also thinking about HRG's perspective on the Company when he was talking to Mohinder...which also makes me think about his Mentor's words to him in Russia...

@.@ utterly confused..

I guess we'll see in a matter of 2 episodes

Comment

I still don't know if I believe that. We've all seen that members of the Company are definitely capable of lying, so Bob's comment could have just been a load of crap.

Comment

I think Bob is kind of simple in his approach to leading. He doesn't lie because he understands he doesn't have to tell everyone everything.

Comment

Yeah, its so cloudy.

Sometimes people are so simple,we assume there's way more to them than there really is.

Comment

Fair enough, but if what he's doing is ultimately good, why does he have to hide it from others in the Company? And don't forget, he did ask Mohinder to inject the virus into Monica. Even though he later apologized for it, I think it's more because he realized that Mohinder is too important to him to turn him away from the Company. I also thinik he knew Mohinder was working with HRG (let's face it, the Company knows pretty much everything that's going on inside it), and I think he was trying to turn Mohinder to his side.

Comment

Originally posted by taolbi
                ok so i saw HRG dying

as soon as it happened, i thought
                "man...this is the most epic death since Lion King"

I think I cryed more when he got shot then in the Lion King..but your right about that one

Okay..can I just say...I think I lost my mind when he got shot!! I was flipping out! My poor husband..he didnt know what to do with me
                I honestly have to watch it again cause I was so livid snapping mad and crying that I missed most of it! All I can say is..Thank God he is alive! I honestly thought that he was dead and never coming back. I dont care..they have him and all..but he is ALIVE!!

Comment

And we were worried about you too

Comment

Originally posted by STFanatic
                    And we were worried about you too
                    Aww thanks! My phone rang as soon as he was shot.. Then after the show ended I called my friend and she was like.."oh lord Ali..I actually had a tear for ya when he got shot..I think I heard you screaming here at my place!"

Comment

He may be evil now though if his mind was erased, so he could go back to The Company. Why else would they bring him back?

Comment

Originally posted by Mello Penelo
                        No, he's in safe hands. Why would Bob bring him back if he wasn't a good person?
                        Who says it was Bob? Could have been Mo', he's the good person afterall. I'm still not convinced Bob is good, especially after all the hell he personally put his own daughter through. Bob's the reason she's so freakin' crazy.

Comment

If Elle is in her 20s, Thompson led The Company at the time. Thompson was bad. He probably did it to her. Bob is trying to make amends for all the crap Thompson pulled.

Comment

I dont think the company brought him back to life...I think it was Mohinder couz he is a doctor and he wouldnt be able to live with himself knowing that he took someones life.
                            Or Mohinder did bring him to life because that was their plan all along, to kill Noah infront of the company and to do something bigger.

Comment

I think it was Mohinder. Mohinder only shot him to protect Bob (who was trying to convince him to kill Noah the whole time), he had no desire to kill Noah and as a doctor would be wracked with guilt.

Bob would never waste his last sample of Claire's blood to save Noah who wants him dead.

Mohinder might.

Comment

I think maybe Mo' took him somewhere secure, & brought him back to life.
                                At least I hope Mo' has him, & not Bob.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎