Supernatural Spoiler Art..........

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

thnks . ya you never know this show tends to have a lot of twists. could be they are setting it up to make sam evil and dean good but who knows the finale might have them change places. although it might cause issues with religious people if they start making angels the bad guys but im sure those people would probably have alredy started complaing that and angel even showed up lol. of course how would they know seeing how the CW doesnt promote the show lol.

Comment

Thanks Ginx! I have this fan artist thing where I need the caps asap

Here are some animated icons but they don't work here on Ksite, so I am just going to post the link if you want to look

TEASERS: I swear I am done blowing up everyone's F-List. I probably wont have any new art till the end of the week. I have finals so I have to work on those from now on. :D Enjoy the icons and enjoy the new episode on Thursday! *squee!* Sidebar Banner *credit if you snag *resources…

Comment

Omg Rose awesome! Castiel ones kick ass.

Comment

Thank you Ryan ! Hes my new favorite character for sure!

Comment

2 based on last night. same thing just have one that says ass and one that says butt.

Comment

I was expecting mysterious to come out of his mouth (castiel's)

My icons are here

Are you There God? Its me Dean Winchester Icons Random Castiel Icons Not spoilery teasers. TEASERS: AYTGIMDW (lol thats so long) Animations: Stills Random Castiel small animation *credit if you snag, I work very hard on these *don't alter *don't claim as your own *no hotlinking *resources are in my…

Comment

thanks

yours are awesome. love the one with dean looking up and god saying hey dean shut the _____ up and listen to castiel LMAO. that one was great.

Comment

MONSTER MOVIE ART

Icons:

Walls:

Comment

Dude that stuff is wicked!

Comment

Thanks

Comment

Now I'm even more excited about this episode!!!

Comment

ya once i saw the images i was like dang thats awesome. its really going to feel like those old monster movies. if dean wasnt in any of the images i would have never know it was supernatural lol.

----- Added 49 Seconds later -----

a happy halloween myspace comment i made:
                          Last edited by superhippie2000; 10-01-2008, 05:04 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

wooooweee sweet! You move faster than I do

Awesome walls and I like the icons as well The moon behind dracula is a great touch! Also the myspace commet is goodstuff, I may have to use that!

Comment

Thanks

Comment

heres another myspace comment:

the best part about the black and white images is it so much easier to do things cause doing screen and lighten and overlay and all that works with the black and white well and you dont have to work around all the other colors.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎