Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is it me... or is Adam the good guy?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

I pretty much had this feeling about him since they first mentioned him. Bob is full of BS. If we don't know/see this already we're dumb. He'll manipulate people all he needs. Look at what he's done so far. Only thing I wonder about is....how did Adam get away from Elle? Unless somehow he has orchestrated events to get Peter on his side.... or if Elle is on his side.... but who knows yet. Still I don't think he's totally evil.

Comment

Yeah, seriously...we know Bob is messing with us.

AND we know that Adam's opinion of Peter's situation was true, he was imprisoned.

My take is that Adam will still try to get Hiro back, but as far as the Company, he's got the right attitude so far...maybe that will be his big conflict...being the Hero, or getting Vengeance?

Comment

I really hope that Adam turns out to be a good guy, mainly because his reasoning for being evil can't really be that Hiro stole his girlfriend, if that is really what fuels his evil that is totally lame and that isn't saying much about his character. Plus he has had 400 years to get over it, or plot his evil plans, who knows. Of course the way they set it up in my eyes is that he will have an altercation with Hiro, but Hiro's whole star wars line "I see the good in him" will lead to him siding with hiro in the end, fighting side by side once more as friends.

And since Claire isn't dying anytime soon if Sylar is going to get her power it will be through Adam, granted being alive for 400 years and with the idea that powers will evolve over time, he might not be so easily killed, and Claire might not be anywhere near immortal like him yet.

Gotta hand it to the writers just when I think I have it figured they do something to make me rethink my theories. Hope they get what they want, and real soon too.

Comment

I just hope it's resolved soon. I see both sides of the WGA debate, and honestly, I just want Volume 3...the big orgs can work this out...

Comment

Good? Bad? I'm the guy with the Sword

I was thinking the same thing that maybe he is a good guy possibly. We still don't know who is under that hood when Hiro's father was killed. 400 Years is a long time for somebody. Who knows what happened to Adam all that time, either his thirst for revenge grew and has lasted all this time. Or maybe he let go of it. Sort of like Vandal Savage on Justice League, course Savage had centuries and centuries of being alone on Earth before regretted what he had done. 3 episodes left till break, dang.

Comment

Adam being a good guy is entirely possible. I wouldn't mine seeing him actually be a good guy..^^ Though I think he would make a good villian.

Comment

I'd pick Adam and The Company over HRG any day.

Comment

why is that? hrg is good

Comment

In your opinion.

Comment

Originally posted by Daniel Zhong
                      it's definitely sure that Adam is shady and evil.

he is not trustworthy.

i think jealousness has already caused him become an evil guy.
                      I think Adam is evil too. In fact, I'd go as far as to say that he killed Hiro's father.

But I don't think he's jealous. Jealous of whom or what? He's immortal. He can't die. No matter how many powers 1 guy has, Adam will live forever. That in itself is awesome.

Comment

Originally posted by Rafael122
                        Adam will live forever. That in itself is awesome.
                        Sounds boring to me. I'd like to live about 150 years, but forever is too long.

Comment

Originally posted by KryptonzGirl
                          Adam being a good guy is entirely possible. I wouldn't mine seeing him actually be a good guy..^^ Though I think he would make a good villian.
                          Or as Hiro would say..... "Virrin!.... Virrin!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Xanderman
                            He probably believes himself to possess a superior morality, with an "ends justify the means" view on things.
                            I agree. A guy who's immortal is likely to see the bigger picture of things and not be too concerned with a few lives here and there; he has entire centuries to plan ahead for.

Comment

it's you. by the way who else hated that little evil grin peter gave adam at the end?

Comment

Originally posted by Randy G.
                                Or as Hiro would say..... "Virrin!.... Virrin!!!

Originally posted by last man of krypton
                                I agree. A guy who's immortal is likely to see the bigger picture of things and not be too concerned with a few lives here and there; he has entire centuries to plan ahead for.
                                Exactly, he's got some serious plans. Terrible ones, if that future Peter saw is any indication. That whole escape thing with Peter was all clearly a ruse, he was never really a Company prisoner, he's probably their freakin' leader... lol
                                Last edited by Xanderman; 11-17-2007, 02:27 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎