Clear All

HAHA, they didn't explain that!

The Haitian has them......

Comment

Originally posted by frau_GTS
      Who stole the ipooods? lol
      Haha, thats true

Comment

Simple, there were no IPods, the Haitian leaked that tiny bit of info to the gang so they would find Peter.

Comment

Yeah!!!I'm happy with the answers they gave us...Peter,Nathan,Adam,Bob,Elle and even the wonder twins(they all are related to Peter at some points because they wouldn't inclued any of them into Peter's story).

Comment

Originally posted by pycer
            Simple, there were no IPods, the Haitian leaked that tiny bit of info to the gang so they would find Peter.
            Peter's better than an Ipod anyway lol.... as Catlin found out... however briefly

Comment

definitly happy but...

could have saved us 2 episodes and give it to us sooner

i also who have liked to see sylar's side of what happened .. like him being found and stuff

Comment

i really liked this episode and i liked that peter got more than 5 minuets of screen. it even answered how peter got the necklace.

seems to me that adam is a good guy, didnt expect that. and i dont think he has the exact ability as claire. i think adams ability is in his blood. his blood can cure anyone so it cures him, claire is slightly different.

Comment

this episode did answer a lot but no slyar or matt, what the hell is that.

Comment

I was satisfied with the episode as well. Question, were we suppose to feel an emotional connection when DL got shot? Because when he was killed, the only thing I thought of was whether or not I'm going to be eating that pastrami sandwich that I left in the fridge. DL, Micah, and Niki = three awful characters.

Comment

Originally posted by samwinchestermustdie
                      I'm sure they will be back on the next episode.So,will HRG,Mohinder,Claire,West and Mr.Muggles

Comment

Originally posted by samwinchestermustdie
                        I missed them too. Matt has really grown on me. Flashback to him having to whine all the time in the beginning - at least he's got the potential to be a powerful character that is getting some backbone - I'm hoping we get to see more of Matt.

And poor Sylar - stuck in a car in the middle of no where with the twins from hello. I pray every time I see his eyes looking at Maya that he's thinking about ripping her brain out and not about keeping her around - of course he doesn't really know that he needs the brother around does he?

Well, I hope we get some Sylar next week and some answers as to how and why he was in that shack. Maybe he should have tried to get more info out of Candice before eating her brain lol.....

Comment

Working...
                        X
                        😀
                        🥰
                        🤢
                        😎
                        😡
                        👍
                        👎